About this event
This event is Sunday, October 18th, at the Westgate Mall Sears parking lot! Please be there by 7:30am to ensure you have time for registration and to attend the drivers meeting. If you can, be there around 7:00am to help set up the course! By helping set up, you will know the course better, and you will be able to drive it faster.
*** This is a daytime event! ***
SCCA Members - $40
Non-members - $60
(non-members must sign up for a temporary weekend membership to compete)
First time drivers receive a $20 discount with weekend membership (Please contact Dustin Harrington (806) 418-5775 for a discount code)
Registration ends on Sunday, October 18th, 2020 9:00 AM CDT
- Must be 18 or older.
- You must sign the waiver upon arrival at the event.
- Approved helmet required (SA 2005 / M 2005 or newer). There will be no loaner helmets at this time. Please provide your own helmet.
- Tech inspection must completed on day of event between 7:30 and 9:00 AM. You can view our tech guidelines here.
- You must attend the drivers meeting to compete. This is mandatory to participate in the event. We will host the drivers meeting at the main timer tent at 9:00AM. If you aren't there for the drivers meeting, you will not get to run. No exceptions!
- All competitors are required to work at some time during the event. If you sign up to compete, then you'll be expected to work, so please do not leave after you've completed your runs. You will receive your work assignment when you register or during the driver's meeting. For most people, work assignments consist of picking up and replacing cones on the course that another car might have displaced. Our events are run completely on a volunteer basis. Nobody gets paid to work at these events, so please do your part and fulfill your work assignment duties.
- See website for more details. https://wtrscca.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the event chairman.
Chairman for this event is: