About this event
2022 Spring Sprints & Drivers' School
Friday and Saturday, May 6-7, Lime Rock Park
Save $50 by entering by April 22!
Use your credit card and the charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees!
Kick off your track season with the VSCCA’s Spring Sprints and Drivers' School:
- Open VSCCA eligible cars and Event Chairs allowances. Drivers' School entrants can run just about anything in the school track sessions.
- For the two-day school you’ll get a great introduction to vintage racing with professional instructors in both classroom and on track sessions. Please note the school requires two day-entry.
- Both days will be shared with the Lime Rock Driver’s Club.
- This is a muffled event.
For more information on the Spring Sprints please contact Event Chair Ben Tarlow at email@example.com call 914-402-5799
For more information on the Driver’s School please contact Charles Bordin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-968-5700
- Early Bird two-day entry and School (Good through April 22!): $475
- Regular two-day entry and School: $525
- Early Bird one-day entry (Good through April 22!): $250
EARLY BIRD POLICY
The Early Bird Entry is up to two weeks before the start of a track event: specifically the VSCCA Springs Sprints, Empire Cup, Thompson Vintage Festival, White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix and Fall Finale. If you DO NOT pay by Credit Card, your payment MUST BE MAILED to the Event Chair no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event. If you do not send your payment promptly and show up at the event with a check in hand, you will have to pay the Regular Entry fee which is $50 more than the Early Bird rate.
NOTE: There is no Early Bird discount for Tech sessions, Hill Climbs, the Annual General Meeting and Holiday socials. The Lime Rock Historic Festival has it's own Early Bird and cancellation policies.
Note: Non-VSCCA member entry rates are $50 higher however you can get a credit of up to $100 towards your first year of membership by entering two VSCCA track events in the same year.
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” on this event at vscca.org
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New Account Set Up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
If you need to cancel your registration please watch this instructional video: Cancel Registration
Spring Sprints (not including school entrants).
- Entrants must be an approved driver of the VSCCA or have a VMC current unemcumbered (not on suspension) license issued by a VMC organization (VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Entrants must have a current medical.
- Cars entered must have a VSCCA log book OR have a log book from another VMC organization and be VSCCA eligible for the event.
- If a car that is entered without a VSCCA logbook and is not in keeping with VSCCA regulations the car will be allowed to run this event. However, the entrant will be advised that to enter future VSCCA events certain aspects of their car may need to be brought into compliance.
- VSCCA rules require treaded tires. Cars with slicks will not be allowed to run with VSCCA groups. To see the VSCCA tire rules please go to VSCCA Tire Rules
- This is a muffled event.
- If you have questions about your or your car’s eligibility please contact the Event Chair Ben Tarlow at email@example.com
Spring Sprints Drivers' School
- Drivers' School entrants must have a valid state driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age.
- Entrants do not have to be VSCCA members but must at least have started the application process.
- While it would be preferred for entrants to have a VSCCA eligible vehicle it is not required. If you do not have a VSCCA eligible vehicle please contact Charles Bordin to discuss what you plan to bring. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-968-5700