About this event
CASCADE SPORTS CAR CLUB (CSCC) 2021 FESTIVAL OF ENDURANCE
46TH Annual 8 Hours of the Cascades, 4 Hour Enduro, Northwest Mini Enduro Series Finale- 2 Hours
This race is sanctioned by ICSCC, under the 2020 regulations as a non-championship race, organized by the Cascade Sports Car Club and held at Portland International Raceway. This is a non-chicane event. Enduro Race Chair, Chris Heinrich 503-690-0939 may be reached until 10:00 p.m.
This event will be run from the North Paddock.
Stay tuned for more information! We will send out an email prior to the event to give you information on when you can enter the track, will there be camping for the volunteers and general information needed for the Enduro. There will probably be changes due to Covid-19 so we are holding off giving information until we know all the details.
We will also update MSR.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online system for Cascade Sports Car Club to sign up to work this event. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Enter your current medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- Please use a separate account for each individual volunteer. Note: volunteers who wish to work in a "hot" area must be at least 18 years of age. If any questions about this, please contact the Registrar shown below.
- Please choose both "group" and "class" for each day that you plan to work
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Grace Skinner- email@example.com
All volunteer workers, please sign in and sign the waiver with Ann Eikenberry near the morning meeting location at the event