About this event
Come join us at a great site at the Utah Motorsports Campus in Grantsville, UT. The surface is good dirt with no rocks present!
Get signed up and come on out.
We will be in a far west dirt lot past the rock climbing area.
If this is your first SCCA event: $25
SCCA member: $40
Non-SCCA member + Weekend Membership: $60
YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL YOU ARE CHECKED IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE THE MORNING OF THE EVENT
- A Valid drivers license is required to race.
- SCCA Membership is required. You may purchase a yearly membership through the SCCA or click 'CONTINUE' to purchase a weekend membership.
- Helmets are required. If you don't have a helmet meeting one of the following standards, loaner helmets are available: Helmet Requirments
- You car must pass a basic safety/tech inspection. Make sure your battery is secured, brake pedal is firm, throttle moves freely, and car is empty of any loose objects, including the spare tire, subwoofers, amps, ect.
- Still have questions? Contact the helpful people on the Utah Region Forums or the Utah Rally Group Facebook group. We're more than happy to help!
- Additional information can be found by clicking here.