About this event
Come join us at a great site at the Deseret Peak Complex (technically) in Grantsville, UT. The surface is good dirt with no rocks present!
Get signed up and come on out.
We will be in the infield of the outdoor horse track to the east of the facility.
If this is your first SCCA event: $25
SCCA member: $40
Non-SCCA member + Weekend Membership: $60
YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL YOU ARE CHECKED IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE THE MORNING OF THE EVENT
- A Valid drivers license is required to race.
- SCCA Membership is required. You may purchase a yearly membership through the SCCA or click 'CONTINUE' to purchase a weekend membership.
- Helmets are required. If you don't have a helmet meeting one of the following standards, loaner helmets are available: Helmet Requirments
- You car must pass a basic safety/tech inspection. Make sure your battery is secured, brake pedal is firm, throttle moves freely, and car is empty of any loose objects, including the spare tire, subwoofers, amps, ect.
- Still have questions? Contact the helpful people on the Utah Region Forums or the Utah Rally Group Facebook group. We're more than happy to help!
- Additional information can be found by clicking here.