About this event
Triple K Autobody Season Finale & GT Race, Hosted by NASCC - September 20th, 2020
Sponsored by Triple K Autobody of High River
- Primary driver entry in a single class is $320.
- GT Prize Race is a seperate entry of $100. For the GT Prize Race cars are grouped by lap times and prize money is awarded to the top 3 cars in each group.
- Co-drivers in same car and class (team) can be registered for no cost.
- Primary Driver may enter a second class for $100
- A Secondary driver may enter to drive the Primary driver's car in a second class for $150
- Registrants will be charged a few days before event starts.
Race classes & run groups, based upon expected registration numbers
Open Wheel run group - we need at least 5 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number.
Vintage run group -we need at least 5 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number.
Closed Wheel run group - this will be broken into one or more run groups of ST, SM, and ITJ depending upon the number of other run group entries
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca
Race Car & Race Driver Requirements:
Drivers must be familiar with all WCMA Technical and Sporting Regulations, see website http://www.wcma.ca/new/racing/racing-forms/
Drivers must be familiar with NASCC Supplemental Regulations, see website http://nascc.ab.ca/racing/forms-and-downloads/
Minors (under 18) must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and bring to registration.
Drivers must hold a valid WCMA race license, or have received permission from WCMA licensing to use an alternate approved license.
Race cars must be properly prepared, following WCMA 2020 Technical Regulations
Snell SA 2010 or newer helmets required, along with a HANS device or FIA approved equivalent
Race Suits, gloves, shoes must be of approved, fire retardant materials; suits must be SFI3-2A/3 worn with fire retardant underwear, or SFI3-2A/5, or FIA homologated multi-layer. No clothing should be made in whole or part of Nylon