About this event
NASCC presents the Triple K Autobody Endurance Races
- Team Entry is $700 for 7 hour race or $300 for 3 hour race
- Teams will earn double Endurance Race points for the 7 hour race.
- Race will be 7 hours or 3 hours which ever is selected and they will be run concurrently.
- Maximum of 2 hour driver stints with a minimum of 6 minute pit stops when fueling.
- There will be no extra charge for multiple drivers of the car. Maximum of 4 drivers per Team for 7 hour race and 3 drivers per Team for 3 hour race..
- Transponder rentals will be available for $30
- 2020 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations can be found at: http://nascc.ab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/v8-NASCC-Endurance-Racing-2020-Sup-Regs.pdf
- Endurance Race Classes will be as per the 7 Hour or longer section of the 2020 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations: E1, E2, E3 and E4. Tires will be open for the 3 Hour Endurance Race. There will be no more than 4 people allowed in each teams hot pits.
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca
Car & Driver Requirements:
Drivers must be familiar with all WCMA Technical and Sporting Regulations, see website http://www.wcma.ca/new/racing/racing-forms/
Drivers must be familiar with the NASCC Supplemental Regulations. see http://nascc.ab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/v8-NASCC-Endurance-Racing-2020-Sup-Regs.pdf
Minors (under 18) must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and bring to registration.
There will be no on-site registration and all entries will be online using MotorsportReg. Please familiarize yourself with all Covid-19 rules and guidelines before hand especially Technical inspection.
A driver who does not have a Amateur, Endurance or Ice Racing WCMA License can qualify for a single event Endurance License by attending the endurance racing orientation session on Friday evening.
Race cars must be properly prepared, following WCMA 2020 Technical Regualtions
Snell SA 2010 or newer helmets required, along with a HANS device or FIA approved equivalent
Race Suits, gloves, shoes must be of approved, fire retardant materials; suits must be SFI3-2A/3 worn with fire retardant underwear, or SFI3-2A/5, or FIA homologated multi-layer. No clothing should be made in whole or part of Nylon