About this event
This is the registration for BMW Club of Canada, Trillium Chapter & PCA-UCR Autoslalom Event on Sunday April 23rd, 2017 held at the Powerade Center, Brampton.
NOTE: PCA members will have the choice to continue with their existing format of non-competitive runs.
You must be a member of the following clubs to race at the event:
- BMW Club of Canada
- CASC affiliate club
If you are currently not a member of any above listed clubs, an annual membership (for BMW Club) can be purchased during this event registration process.
All makes/models welcome (not exclusive to BMW & Porsche). The course will be designed to allow beginners a fair chance to get competitive results.
The North-West parking parking lot will be used for the Autoslalom event, race paddock (parking) will be on the far West parking lot. ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
Event held at the Powerade Centre, Brampton 7575 Kennedy Rd S. L6W 4T2
Hosted by BMW Club of Canada Trillium Chapter & Porsche Club of America Upper Canada Region.
8:30am - Registration check-in will open
9:30am - Mandatory driver's meeting
10:00am - First car off (after track-walk).
MEMBER COST: (includes 6 timed runs)
$41.20 per competitor ($40.00 for event, $1.20 online registration admin fee)
By members, we refer to CASC-affiliate clubs including BMWCCA and PCA.
- Minimum age to compete in this event is 19 years.
- All competitors must have a FULL valid driver's licence (no learner permits).
- Minimum is a Snell SA2010 or newer helmet for all cars, drivers and passengers (Shared loaner helmets are available free).
- Driver numbers will be assigned at registration check-in. All drivers must display their competition number in a contrasting colour, on both sides of their car.
- Passengers must be minimum of 18 years of age or older and must sign the waiver (available at registration on the day of the event). Passengers are permitted to use loaner helmets.
- All cars will run in numeric order (1, 2, 3, 4 ...).
- Marshalling duties required for this day.
- All pylons hit on the course will be charged a two (2) second penalty per cone. Leaning/pointer cones are not counted.
- The decisions of the marshals on the course, the timing people, and the scorers are final.
- Any practicing and/or warming up of tires in adjacent properties and/or parking lots will result in disqualification from the event and series. Deliberate "burn outs" and "smoke shows' will also result in disqualification from the event.
- All competitors must attend the driver’s meeting prior to the start of each event.
- The Event and/or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a competitor from competition for any reason
- Two driver cars should only have one number visible while on course. Shoe polish or tape is acceptable.
- If sharing a car, each driver must register and pay separately. Please make sure the shared vehicle is shown on both drivers' MotorsportReg.com profile/garage
- Your insurance is not valid at this event. Any damage you cause (to other cars and/or facility infrastructure) will be charged to you personally.