About this event
2021 AHRMA Redwood Engineering National Trials Series
Diamond Don's 19th Annual AHRMA Vintage International; Jefferson, TX
This is a no-refund / no-credit event.
MORE INFORMATION COMING
September 10-12, 2021
Contact: Melissa Moit, Manager, or Francene DePrez Rainey, Race Director
Phone: Office 866-398-2038 x705 or Cell - Melissa: 903-742-2041; Francene: 903-445-9796 Fax No. 903-665-8249
Address for track and overnight shipping: Diamond Don RV Park, 1602 State Hwy 49 East; Jefferson, TX 75657. GPS does not always pick up the correct address, although phone maps and Google Maps seem ok. We may also be listed as Cypress Bayou RV Park. We are one mile from downtown Jefferson. See maps on our website. If you have an overnight delivery, call or text Melissa or email us so that we can arrange to have someone sign for the delivery.
Directions: From Hwy 59, take State Hwy 49 East (also known as Broadway) toward Downtown Jefferson. Move to left lane. At stop sign, turn left onto State Hwy 49 East toward Smithland. Track one mile on right. Signs will be posted.
Please note - these directions take you under a railroad trestle that is 13’7” high. If your rig is taller than this, you will have to take an alternate route to the track. Do not turn on State Hwy 49 East (also known as Broadway). Coming south on Hwy 59 before you come into Jefferson, turn left on Whelan (at the Jefferson ISD sign). Coming north on Hwy 59, turn right on Whelan. Turn right on Cass; cross over the railroad track and turn left on Hwy 49 (St. John Street). Racetrack will be less than a mile on the right. There is a map on the website.
Camping allowed: Yes Do you offer concessions at your event: Yes
RV Park always open for camping. Come early or stay late and vacation in Jefferson. Applicable gate fees and RV site rental applies.
Wednesday, September 8: Gates open at 8:00 am, locked at midnight
Thursday, September 9: Gates open at 8:00 am, locked at midnight
Friday, September 10: Gates open 6:00 am; Gates locked at midnight
Trials and Cross Country
Saturday, September 11: Gates open 6:00 am; Gates locked at midnight
Sunday, September 12: Gates open at 6:00 am
OYO Hotel (formerly Inn of Jefferson) 628-239-4299; Executive Inn 903-665-3700. For B&B’s, contact Jefferson Tourism Department, 903-665-3733, www.VisitJeffersonTexas.com; or Marion County Chamber of Commerce, www.marioncountycoc.org. 903-665-2672.
General info and Rules of the Road. Violation of any rules may cause you to be ejected from the track.
- Restricted area: The entire RV Park is a restricted area and subject to rules and regulations as posted. Waivers and minor release forms will be required before entry allowed.
- Spectators or vehicles are not allowed within 30 feet of the racing action. Please observe all posted signs. Enter at your own risk.
- NEW UPDATED INFORMATION: We are not responsible for injury or property damage. WE DO NOT CARRY ANY INSURANCE FOR THE BENEFIT OF RACERS OR SPECTATORS. Racers MUST provide proof of medical insurance when they sign up for their races,
- Dogs and children must be controlled at all times. Parents and dog owners are personally liable for injury or property damage. We don’t allow barking dogs on the property. If your dog is a barker, please leave at home.
- Diamond Dons Motorsports reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. No rain checks. No refunds.
- Golf Cart rentals – reservations are required by August 28, 2020. ADVANCE REGISTRATION ONLY. If you have already reserved a golf cart, we will carry over your reservation to the new date. If you are not able to attend, please cancel your golf cart reservation. Pre-register to guarantee your cart, $325 for the weekend. Contact Melissa for reservations. If you rent a golf cart, you are responsible for injury, property damage and/or damage to golf cart. We will require your credit card number when you check out golf cart, as a security deposit against damages.
- Ice for Sale at the track – provided by Ice Express
- Groceries and Liquor: Brookshire’s Grocery is a full-serve store located in Jefferson, on Broadway. Texas Route 49 liquor store is a short ½ mile from the track. Non-ethanol gasoline is available at CEFCO on Hwy 59, Jefferson
- Walmart Supercenters: Coming south, there is one in Atlanta, TX about 30 miles from the track. Coming north, the Walmart is in Marshall, about 12 miles from the track.
- MX Photography will be on-site with same day photos; Kenny Lau with Awesome Shots will be onsite, too.
- NOTE: If you damage any water or electric unit, you will immediately be charged a $250 damage fee. WATCH WHERE YOU PARK, ESPECIALLY WHEN BACKING UP!
- NOTE: Due to the large attendance at this event, off-road vehicles can create a safety hazard to our patrons and our property, if not properly monitored. We do allow pit riding at the race as long as the vehicles are driven by responsible adults, they stay on designated roads, and drive at a slow speed. UNSAFE BEHAVIOR will not be tolerated. No off-road vehicles will be allowed on the race track or on trails around the property. All off-road vehicles with more than two wheels must be registered at front gate and there is a $25 fee for each vehicle. This ruling does not apply to motorcycles. The fee goes toward the cost of repairing our roads after the event.
- NOTE: Insurance coverage does not allow unlicensed drivers on off-road vehicles of any kind. If your child does not have a valid driver’s license, do not bring their vehicles to this event as they will not be allowed to drive any form of off-road vehicle on the property.
- There is a private road from the RV Park to the Historic Jefferson Train depot in downtown Jefferson. Street legal motorcycles and golf carts are allowed on the streets in Jefferson. Ask at the registration office for directions.
- Lot of Vendors and Press Coverage onsite. Concessions available.
- Natural terrain grass track – the course is 40-50 ft wide in many spots to allow passing, Big Air jump, wide-open start; berms, grass track; great spectator viewing
- Historic Jefferson has lots of B&B’s, antiques, specialty shops, restaurants, museums, boat rides, canoes for rent and many other attractions. There is lots of history here so bring the family – everyone will love it and Jefferson is just one mile from the track.
- NOISE CURFEW: 11:00 pm (Music, Loud Talking, Engines, etc.)
MUST PROVIDE Personal Medical Insurance Company & Policy Number. *AHRMA requires that every participant carry personal health insurance; it is wise to consult your individual carrier for coverage details. Jones Birdsong Insurance offers AHRMA members an affordable Rider Accident Medical Plan, which, under competition situations, may offer better coverage than a person’s general health insurance. To purchase an annual plan, call 866.998.3864
Refer to the current AHRMA Handbook, available online at www.ahrma.org, for questions regarding classes and eligibility. See Section 18 for Rules & Eligibility committee personnel and other Official