Track Attack June 17th
Registration closed June 16, 2017 11:59 PM on June 16, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends June 16, 2017 11:59 PM on June 16, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens February 2, 2017 12:00 AM on February 2, 2017 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from February 2, 2017 12:00 AM to June 16, 2017 11:59 PM
The road course is a 1.6 mile professional race track with elevation changes and many challenging corners. The track has many fast straights and some tight corners that will test your braking points and racing lines. The road course will not be run as a race, passing is allowed on designated areas. Divers are set up into class groups of driving experience: Advanced, Intermediate, and Beginner. Each group runs for 20 minutes, and no more than 6 cars on track at a time.
$214.00 per Driver when purchased online
$125.00 per Half Day Driver
$25.00 per Ride-along
$10.00 per entry
Entry rate increases if you pay at the gate on day of the event
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30AM Gates Open*
- 8:00AM – 8:30AM Vehicle tech
- 8:45AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM Track Open
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00PM – 4:00PM Track Open
- 5:00PM Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
SA-2010 OR NEWER HELMET IS REQUIRED FOR ALL DRIVERS. We do not allow SNELL, DOT or M-rated helmets. If you do not have a proper SA-2010 or later helmet you will not be allowed on track.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, give us a call and we will gladly credit your payment towards a future event. We do not offer refunds.
- Open Track Days/Track Attack Weekends run RAIN or SHINE!
- All drivers *MUST* attend the mandatory drivers meeting. If you fail to attend the drivers meeting, you may not be allowed on track. If you know you won’t make it on time, please contact us as soon as possible and we will make arrangements.
- Drivers must wear helmet and seat belts at all times when on the track.
- A SA-2010 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!!
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- CONVERTIBLES ARE NOT ALLOWED unless they have proper roll over protection (roll bars or cage).
- Tech Inspection required by FIRM staff.
- The FIRM’s Track Policies must be adhered to at all times.
- Participants who do not attend the mandatory tech inspection and mandatory drivers/rider meeting may not be permitted on the track until they see the FIRM’s Event Manager.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Drivers under 18 *may* be allowed on track if they hold a recognized competition license AND have a parent sign The FIRM’s parental liability and release waiver form.
- Good condition working seat belts or full safety harnesses are required.
- Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars.
- The paddock speed limit at The FIRM is 10 MPH.
- Both the driver and passenger windows must be down.
- Passing is allowed when the wheels are straight and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.
- Return to pit-out for tire inspection if you have put two or more wheels off course.
- If you drop two or more wheels off the course, go to the paddock for consultation. Repeated off course driving may end your day.
- Track Days run rain or shine with no refunds*
- Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels. However, you will be required to purchase a minimum of one instruction session with a FIRM instructor if you have no prior track experience.
- The FIRM reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at anytime.
Definition of Flags
- Green: Your session has started
- Checkered: Your session is over – finish this lap and return to the paddock
- Yellow: Caution, slow down, no passing and be prepared to avoid track blockage
- Red: Come to an immediate and safe stop
- Black: Slow down, no passing – come to the paddock
- Blue with yellow stripe: Check your mirrors – a faster car is about to pass you