About this event
EDKRA is offering Test & Tune sessions for EDKRA Members only.
These sessions are offered on a limited basis to ensure that we are following the health regulations set by AHS and the Government of Alberta.
Session are limited to 25 participants.
All drivers AND mechanics will be required to register so we can keep our numbers in line with the AHS regulations and to provide contract tracing if required. (Mechanics will require an MSR account to register).
Following Test and Tune procedures,
- A person (Supervisor) who is not the driver of a kart on the track must supervise the activity on the race track.
- The Supervisor must be able to call 911.
- A fire extinguisher and first aid kit must be accessible by the supervisor.
- A vehicle must be readily available to the Supervisor to provide assistance where necessary while awaiting response from the 911 call.
No other individuals will be permitted at the track during this time.
The following regulations must be adhered to at all times.
- Online Waivers are still required. Please complete for all participants if you did not get the text message you can complete the waiver with this link https://edkra.speedwaiver.com/srvoi
- You are allowed to enter the track 30 minutes before your session begins and must leave within 30 minutes after your session is completed.
- Washroom facilities are closed
- 2 meter social distancing is required
- No gatherings of any sort are acceptable
- No overnight camping at the track is allowed
- You will be required to remove any garbage upon leaving the track as there is no garbage service.
Please note, there is Zero Tolerance on these regulations. If the regulations are not followed you may be banned from future test and tune activity.
If you are not registered for the session, please do not make your way to the track as you will be asked to leave to ensure compliance.
Thank you for working with us through this ever changing situation. If you have any questions please contact a member of the Executive.