About this event
TestnTune / License Track Day and 3 Hour Enduro, Hosted by NASCC - July 4, 2020
Thanks to our 2019 Sponsors: Rivercity Motors, Connect Engineering, Mazda Canada, Premier Building Solutions, Fastech Performance Tire, Triple K Autobody and R&T Networks.
- There will be no on-site registration and all entries will be online using MotorsportReg. Please familiarize yourself with all Covid-19 rules and guidelines before hand especially Technical inspection.
- There will be two run groups for TestnTune with the same amount of track time. TestnTune entry is by car and upto 2 Co-Drivers can be registered at no extra cost
- For Teams entering the came car in TestnTune and 3 Hour Enduro there will be a $50 discount applied if registered up to 2 weeks before the event.
- One TestnTune group will be faster Race cars and Open Wheel cars.The other TestnTune group will be for other cars. There is a separate run group for License Students..
- Entry for License Students is by individual and includes classroom sessions and those wishing to qualify for a WCMA Race License must attend all classroom sessions, take the test and be recommended by an instructor for a license. Students will be assigned an Instructor, but there will be no in car instruction.
- Entry fee for TestnTune or License School is $260.Included in the License School registration cost is a 2020 Complimentary NASCC Club Membership ($70 Value)
- Entry Fee for the 3 Hour Enduro is $240 and there is a minimum of 2 drivers and a maximum of 3 drivers. If one of your drivers is a student form the License School your team qualifies for a $80 discount. 2020 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations can be found at: http://nascc.ab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/v6-NASCC-Endurance-Racing-2020-Sup-Regs.pdf
- Endurance Race Classes will be as per the 7 Hour or longer section of the 2020 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations: E1, E2, E3 and E4. Tires will be open for the Enduro. There will be no more than 3 people allowed in each teams hot pits.
- Schedule for the day can be found at: http://nascc.ab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2-Sched-July-4-Ext.pdf
- Registrants will be charged a few days before event starts.
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca
License School Car & Driver Requirements:
- Student must hold a valid drivers license
- Student must supply their own helmet, Snell SA 2005, Snell SA 2010 or 2015, or type M (motorcycle)
- Student must supply their own car.
- Minors must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and bring to registration
- Car must be properly maintained and safe
- Car must be emptied of all loose items in cabin and trunk
- Convertibles & Cabriolets with factory installed roll over protection are not allowed and only a 4 point roll bar will be allowed.
- Pickup trucks will not be accepted
- High performance SUV’s with low center of gravity like BMW, Porsche and Jaguar will be accepted, please check with registrar
- A race car is not required to take the school and besides the Helmet there are no other special requirements unless the car has a full roll cage.
TestnTune Car & Driver Requirements:
- Snell SA 2010 or newer helmets required, along with a HANS device or FIA approved equivalent for Cars with cages.
- For Caged Race Cars: Race Suits, gloves, shoes must be of approved, fire retardant materials; suits must be SFI3-2A/3 worn with fire retardant underwear, or SFI3-2A/5, or FIA homologated multi-layer. No clothing should be made in whole or part of Nylon.
Endurance Car & Driver Requirements:
Race cars for Endurance Race must be properly prepared 2020 NASCC Supplemental Regulations