About this event
Evening event 5:30-dusk
The Even will consist of 15-minute sessions for Youth (6-9), Provisional (novice), Open and Open/Fast.
IMPORTANT! Evening gates are only open for entry from 5:30-6:30 pm.
Riders meetings are mandatory as follows with track sessions starting 15 mins after each meeting start time:
• Youth 5:45 pm
• Provisional 6:00pm
• Open 6:15 pm
• Open/Fast 6:30pm
For both sessions, enhanced COVID protocols will be in place:
- A questionnaire will need to be completed less than 24 hours before your track slot confirming your COVID status.
- On-site, masks or full-face helmets are required at all times.
- Groups of up to two cohorts are permitted as long as the group size remains 5 or less.
- There can be no racing, coaching or training taking place while the enhanced COVID restrictions are in effect.
- No more than 50 people can attend on the site, including volunteers and medical personnel. No spectators are allowed. Only minors may bring a guardian. We ask that only one guardian accompany youth from the same cohort to allow for as many other riders to attend as possible.
- Absolutely no social media postings/presence is permitted relating to any events, whether you are attending as a participant or otherwise. This means no sharing of photos, videos or posts of any kind related to any AMRA events on any social media platforms whatsoever until these restrictions have been lifted.
- There will be no tolerance for non-compliance. Violators will be required to leave the daily session and repeat violators will be at risk of losing their privilege of membership.
If you haven't filled out a yearly waiver please follow this link to fill it out.