About this event
Come joing the Cumberland Motor Club at Brunswick Executive Aiport (BEX)!
This location is also known by the historical name: Brunswick Naval Air Station (BNAS)
This weekend event comprises two days of autocross. Saturday and Sunday are scored as separate autocross events.
7:00 Registration Opens: All drivers must check in for work assignment and payment. Please wear a mask when gathering for registration.
8:00 Registration Closes: Please head to Drivers' Meeting.
8:05 Drivers' Meeting: This is Mandatory for all drivers. Gather near timing and please wear a mask.
8:20 Walk & mark course. The Novice Chair shall conduct a guided course walk.
8:45 First run group to grid. Second run group to work stations. Please be prompt so the event can get off to a smooth start.
As this venue is large, non-motorized transit (bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc.) may be used to aid the course walk. Individuals requiring walking aids
may use devices such as powered mobility scooters (or equivalent) as needed.
- Spectators are allowed for this event. All participants (drivers & spectators) are required to wear masks (covering mouth and nose) at registration, drivers' meeting, and when social distancing cannot be maintained. Course workers shall wear masks if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Everyone on site must sign the liability waiver.
- At sign in, participants and spectators will be given the opportunity to present proof of vaccination. A green wristband will be provided to vaccinated drivers and vaccinated spectators. A checkered wristband will be provided to all drivers. A red wristband will be provided to spectators who do not provide proof of vaccination.
- Persons issued green wristbands are permitted to ride together. The wearing of masks and windows down are recommended. Persons not issued green wristbands are not permitted to ride in a vehicle with someone outside of their social bubble (regularly recurring close contacts).
- Please wear a mask when visiting local stores and businesses.
- Club loaner helmets are not to be shared. Please use a balaclava under the helmet. The club has head socks available.
See the Cumberland Motor Club website and Facebook page for more event and club information:
New to autocross? The CMC and SCCA webpages have some good introductory information:
Additional questions? Reach out with the link to the right, or visit the CMC Facebook page
Driving is open to all club members. Karts will be allowed. Annual and weekend memberships are available for purchase.
All drivers, passengers, and spectators must sign the club liability waiver on-site. Insurance regulations require all drivers and passengers to be licensed drivers (certain exceptions exist for junior karts).
A Snell rated (or equivalent) helmet is required for all drivers and passengers. A limited number of club loaner helmets are available for use. The current list of valid helmet certifications is maintained by the SCCA: Helmet Certifications
All cars need to pass technical inspection
CMC uses SCCA solo rules for car classes. If you are unsure on where to class your car, please inquire with the club officers. The CMC Facebook page is a good resource for discussing car class questions.