About this event
The 2021 TAC/TVR Test and Tune
- This test and tune will feature a practice autocross course (timed but not recorded), and skidpad. Course map will be posted on the forum at least a few days ahead of the event. The autocross course will consist of basic features (easy to read at speed) allowing you to focus on tuning your car.
- This event should average 16-25 runs per driver. Some people may get more or less runs depending on how much time they spend fixing their car, at lunch, or on the slalom/skidpad.
- Online registration is required and will be limited to 55 entrants -- first come first serve.
- Your grid spot will be your paddock spot. We will have limited trailer parking available.
- This event is not appropriate for new drivers. Must have 10 autocross events worth of experience.
- Not a spectator event.
This event will be limited to 55 participants, all participants are required to have minimum 10 autocross events.
Gates will be closed during the event. You'll be able to let yourself in and out.
IF YOU BRING A GUEST, YOU SHOULD ACCOMPANY THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY SIGN THE WAIVER -- THIS IS NOT A SPECTATOR EVENT. ONLY PEOPLE WHO SIGN THE WAIVER CAN BE ON SITE. We do not have our normal number of people at corner stations and most of the site is considered a hot zone.
Work assignments will be given AT REGISTRATION the morning of the event.
Drivers meeting is required by all.
- All drivers (including early workers) are required to work.
- Workers will "hot swap", meaning we will not stop the event to switch workers and cars will run continuously. *Subject to change*
6:35 AM | Setup
7:45 AM | Tech / Check-in Opens
8:15 AM | Course Open for Walking
8:45 AM | Tech / Check-in Closes
9:00 AM | Mandatory Driver's Meeting
9:30 AM | Sessions begin
4:00 PM | Cleanup
5:30 PM | Must be off site
$50 Member (TAC or TVR) ***Membership will be verified***
Cards will be charged the day registration closes.
If the event is full, you may continue registration anyway and you will be added to the waitlist. If there are cancelations, you will be notified via email if there are openings.
Cancel before registration closes - full refund
Cancel after registration closes - refund, minus $10 cancellation fee
- Bring a valid drivers license with you to the event.
- Autocrossers under the age of 18 will be required to have a parent or legal guardian sign a minor's competition waiver.
- Helmets are required, but we have loaners available.
TAC/TVR has a strict sound policy, due to our residential location and agreement with the Milton Frank Stadium owners. Your car must not be louder than 96 dB without exception. Sound will be monitored approximately 50 feet from the course. The type of exhaust (stock vs aftermarket) is not restricted, but it must not exceed 96 dB. If your car exceeds 96 dB on a run, you will be notified, the run will be scored as a DNF, and not allowed to run again. If you show that a modification has been made to reduce noise (driving at half throttle does not count), then you will be allowed to run again. If your car exceeds the limit a second time, you will not be allowed to run for the rest of the day. We want EVERYONE to have a great day autocrossing, please make this easy by fixing your car before the event!