About this event
All Driver’s Club Members must be in good standing and current on all monthly dues to participate.
Driver: Members and Guest
- Must be 18+ years old and present a valid driver’s license at check-in
- Must be “Solo” qualified through FATT or a recognized club/organization, or a competition driver with a current competition license
- Member guests must be pre-approved prior to the scheduled event. If your guest has not participated with us before, please send your track driving resume HERE before registering
- Non-driving guests are welcome and may enjoy lunch for an additional $15
- Member must be present with their guest.
- *Street legal production cars that are stock or have limited/basic bolt-on modifications
- *Some non-street legal cars may be eligible but require pre-approval
- Competition prepared cars
- No SUV’s, Minivans, Truck’s or crossovers
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed passive roll over protection, documented in the owner’s manual or a documented aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR. Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at check-in.
- All convertibles also need to pass the “broomstick test”.
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
*If you are unsure about the legality of your car, please contact us HERE.
Self Tech Inspection: Form located in event packet (Drivers will need to color print, fill-out, sign, and bring this to check in)
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times. It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician beforehand. Refunds or credits will not be available for vehicles that are not compliant
- The sound decibel limit for vehicles is 103. Sound levels will be monitored. Vehicles found to be over the limit will be asked to correct on the first offense, then not permitted to participate on subsequent offenses.
- The passenger’s seat must provide the same level of safety protection as the driver
Helmets: Must be worn, have SA2010 or newer rating and be in good condition.
Shoes: Closed toe
Passengers: Must be at least 16+ years old, with valid ID presented at check in after 9am. *If passengers are under 18, a parental Consent, minor Release and Waiver of Liability must be signed at check-in by parent or guardian before going on track
Weather: Drivers Club runs “Rain or Shine, Hot or Cold” but may be rescheduled/paused for more significant weather
The Motorsports gate opens at 6:30