About this event
AMP is selling a Season Pass for all 8 Races in the Summer Championship Series. A season pass gives an additional 10% off the Early Bird rate per race. We have added a Juniors Division (Half Price) for Legends drivers age 14-18.
- 2021 Classes -
Group 1 (Juniors) *
- INEX / Legends
Group 2 (SM / SE30 / Legends) *
- Spec Miata
- Spec E30
- Spec 924
- Spec 944
- INEX / Legends
- Spec E46
Group 3 (Downforce / Winged Cars / GT / Open)*
- Radical SR1
- Radical SR3
- NASA / SCCA classified cars. Full roll cage, fire suppression, competition race cars only. Must pass sound requirements.
- GT1 - GT4
- ST1 - ST4
* The sound limit for cars on track is 98db at 50' NO EXCEPTIONS.
* All classes need a minimum of 5 race entry's to count towards season points, if a class has less than 5 entry's, it will be subject to collapse into another run group and that time slot will become open lapping for all racers. Drivers will be notified of any changes during the MANDATORY 8:00AM Drivers Meeting
Main Track Race Day Schedule (NEW 2021)
All registered racers are invited to stay for our Saturday Night Social immediately following Race Day. Activities include AutoX, Drag Racing, AMPursuit, Food & Drinks, plus Live Music!
If you have any questions about rules or qualifications. Please contact "email@example.com"
- Season Pass Pricing -
Member – $1100
Guest – $1500
Member – $550
Guest – $750
Registration is open until the First Race of the season (March 13th)
*Each race entry includes practice/qualifying sessions, access to the track during open members track sessions, inclusion in the days events, and an awards ceremony at the conclusion including trophies and champagne spray
Daily – $35
Yearly – $169
*Transponders available on race day located at the reception desk on the second floor of the club house.
Food and Drink:
Lunch included with registration for all racers.
Guests need to register for Lunch ($15)
Kids 10 and under are Free!
** Races will be run RAIN or SHINE **
** Registration Fees are not refundable **
** We will credit 8 race entry fee's towards any future race series dates in the next 24 months.**
AMP Championship Series is Open to All AMP Members and Non-Members, with a qualifying vehicle.
If you have any questions about rules or qualifications. Please contact AMP Race Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-members must meet one of the following criteria:
- Must submit an approved log book from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA.
- Must supply a letter of recommendation from one of the following sanctioning organizations for review and final approval. SCCA, NASA, PCA, IMSA, BMWCCA.
When creating a vehicle profile for yourself or another account, make sure to include the race series log book information (name & log book number) in the log book # field within the vehicle profile information. (You can edit this information later through your 'My Account' tab, then 'Edit my Information')
**JUNIORS** (AGES 14-18) - GROUP 1
- Must have 1 year racing experience in a sanctioned Legends series.
- We follow INEX for "Legend Car Specification Rules" on pg41.
- Group 1 is for Legends only. Anyone driving a Spec Miata, Open Wheel or Downforce car must register as an adult and run in Groups 2 or 3. Legends drivers over the age of 18 run in Group 2
**ADULT** - GROUP 2 & 3
- Guest Drivers (Non-Member) must submit racing Endorsement and Log book per above.
- Members without a racing license must consult with Race Control or the Race Director prior to racing.
- Anyone Ages 14-17 who does not meet the Guest Driver requirement must consult with the Race Director prior to racing.
ALL DRIVERS ARE SUBJECT TO BLACK FLAG IF THE TRACKS NOISE LIMIT IS NOT FOLLOWED. 98db AT 50'