About this event
Located at the gateway to the Sonoma Valley wine country and just 35 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, Sonoma Raceway is Northern California's premier motorsports destination. The 1,600-acre facility is home to a challenging 12-turn, 2.52-mile road course that features 160 feet of elevation change. Sonoma Raceway hosts more than 340 days of on-track activity each year including nationally-televised NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Truck Series, ARCA and NHRA races along with SRO Motorsports, Ferrari Challenge, SVRA and GT World Challenge America events.
- Valid 2022 SRO Competition License required.
- Vehicles are to conform to SRO regulations. Teams Documents | SRO America (sro-america.com)
- Bring your license with you to sign-in, the morning of your pre-scheduled test day.
- Registration fee is required for each driver.
Testing check-in is located at the Guest Services building located at Gate 1. Bring your driver's license and competition license, wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Test Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Guest Services open for driver check-in
- 8:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hot Track, Open Testing
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Hot Track, Open Testing
- When parking race trailers or haulers in the paddock, participants must maintain a 6' separation between pit areas.
- All participants and crew, when not in the race car, are required to wear face masks.
- When working on cars in the pit area, participants must keep a minimum 6' social distance between other crew members or staff.
- No passengers are allowed in race cars.
- In the event of an incident on track, drivers must remain in their cars while safety crews assess the scene.
- If a car is disabled and needs to be taken into the paddock by a recovery vehicle, the driver will be transported back to their pit area by the ambulance.
Events will be held with strict COVID-19 guidelines in place, including:
- Face masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all times by everyone on the Raceway property when indoors.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from people not in your household. Security staff will be in place to monitor social distancing requirements throughout the property.
- Drivers are recommended to stay in their cars when in staging lanes.
Sonoma Raceway reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the Test Day based on number of participating drivers.