About this event
Its that time of year again and we need to get our facility spruced up for the upcoming racing season. With all the work that was done last Fall, we do not have a large list of items that need to be done but many hands make for quick work. The work party will be limited to 30 people and adults only. Work begins at 9am.
Here is a description of some of the tasks that need to be completed:
- The Soil Stabilization has been completed on the West Paddock and Blake and Keith have worked out a parking plan for that area. To mark the parking spots, survey Whiskers will need to be installed.
- The wood surrounding the scale platform needs to be planed down to meet up with the asphalt that has shrunk on the entry and exit sides of the scale.
- Rock picking around the track
- Maintenance of the small John Deere tractor and other weed wacker equipment,
- Maintenance of golf cart
- Blowing the track off with the gas powered blower
- Assembly of seating and treadways for the small bleacher
Full COVID Precautions will be required (Full masking) bring your own Sanitizer.
ONLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE WORK PARTY WILL BE ALLOWED ACCESS THIS DAY ....
NO OTHER ACTIVITY WILL BE PERMITTED.
Adults only and only the first 30 who sign up can join.