About this event
Please join us for this Event
- Thunderhill 3-mile, Saturday and Sunday
- Sound Limit 103db
- All makes welcome, no open wheel
- Rain or Shine
- 20-25 minute sessions
- One Day: $385
- Two Day: $700
- Saturday Dinner: $35 per person
Schedule: Coming Soon
- Trailer and tow vehicles not allowed under canopie
- The south section of the canopy directly in front of the main building will be reserved for driver’s school students and instructors
- Camping in the paddock is allowed on Friday and Saturday night
- Electrical Hookups not available this weekend
Non-participants/Spectators: Allowed, no cost.
Passengers: Allowed, must be 18.
Pets: Allowed in the paddock, must be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
*Convertibles require roll bar or factory installed rollover protection. Cobras with 3-point bars OK, no passengers allowed.
No refunds for cancelations received within 14 days of the start of the event. Cancelations prior to the cutoff date will be issued less 5% processing fee. This event will take place rain or shine!
- Sound Limit: 103dB. Mufflers required on all cars.
- Open wheels vehicles are not allowed.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers under 18 must contact the registrar for approval and required minor waiver.
- All cars must display a car number. 1, 2 or 3-digit numbers only (no alphabetic or other characters).
- All drivers and passengers must comply with the NorCal SAAC Open Track Rules.
- All drivers and passengers must provide emergency medical information.
- All drivers and passengers must sign a Release of Liability Waiver.
All cars must display a car number. 1, 2 or 3-digit numbers only (no alphabetic or other characters). The digits must be at least 10 inches high with a 1 inch wide stroke and be in a strongly contrasting color to the color of the car. Shoe polish on the windows will not be permitted. This number must be displayed on the car at all times while on the track. It must be displayed on both sides at a minimum. An additional location on the hood is recommended.
Car preparation and technical inspection are the responsibility of the participant. During the registration process, all drivers must affirm that their cars have been inspected and prepared for the event. OTEC officials may inspect cars, at their sole discretion, at an event and any car judged to fail the inspection will not be allowed on the track. All cars participating must present a completed and signed copy of the Tech Form.
Drivers and passengers are required to have the following attire:
- Fireproof Gloves
- Long-sleeve cotton shirt
- Full-length pants
- Non-melting shoes
- Helmet with a SNELL rating of SA2015 and M2015. No DOT only helmets.
- Read more here: Safety Requirements