About this event
Join the Southern West Virginia Region as we host a weekend of the Great Lakes Divisional Solo Series! We'll be welcoming competitors from all over the Great Lakes Region of the SCCA for 2 days of autocross! This event will be run rain or shine, so be prepared for the weather! Bring plenty of sunscreen, an umbrella (if needed), and plenty of fluids to drink to stay hydrated!
A new bonus for this year, courtesy of Enchanted Eats of Ripley, WV, boxed lunches will be available to be purchased ahead of time for $10! Items will be delivered to WVUP and will include a sandwich ( ham or turkey) or 2 hot dogs, 2 chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies, pasta salad, small bag of chips, and either a soda or bottled water. Please call/text Stephanie at (304)834-4201 or email : Stephanierroot@gmail.com to make arrangements! Be sure to check out her website www.enchantedeatswv.com and give her a follow on Facebook!
All COVID-19 Guidelines issued by the SCCA and State of West Virginia will be STRICTLY enforced. Masks are required of ALL attendees and social distancing of at least 6' must be followed.
LIMITED LOANER HELMETS WILL BE AVAILABLE. We have disposable balaclavas that we ask you to wear while using any loaner helmet, as well as you being the only person to use that helmet. At the end of the day/end of usage, please dispose of the balaclava properly and return the helmet to be sanitized.
There will be NO on site registrations accepted. Check-in will end promptly at 9:00 a.m., NO EXCEPTIONS!
Location: WVU Parkersburg
300 Campus Dr, Parkersburg, WV 26104
- 7:00 - 8:30 Course set up
- 8:00 Check-In & Tech Inspection Open
- 8:30 - 9:30 Course open for walking
- 9:00 - 9:30 Novice Walk & Orientation
- 9:00 Check-In Closes
- 9:30 Tech Inspection Closes
- 9:30 - 9:45 Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting, Corner Worker Orientation & Assignments
- 10:00 1st Car Off The Line!
All entrants $30
Weekend SCCA Membership $15
- If you are NOT a current SCCA member, you MUST select this option at checkout. Failure to do so or present a CURRENT SCCA membership card will result in loss of any paid fees, entries, and being barred from ANY and ALL future events held by the Southern West Virginia Region.
Boxed Lunch $10 each day
- Boxed lunch prepared by Enchanted Eats of Ripley, WV! Lunches include a sandwich, drink, chips, and cookies. Please call/text Stephanie at (304)834-4201 to make arrangements. Also, be sure to let her know if you wish to have one on both Saturday and Sunday. This will be paid directly to Enchanted Eats and NOT via MSR
You MUST HAVE a Valid Driver's License and a current SCCA membership card (if you are registering as an SCCA member).
Helmets Must Be Snell “M” and “SA” 2005 or later.LIMITED LOANER HELMETS AVAILABLE.
All drivers must wear shoes that cover the entire foot.
All drivers MUST report to the Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting. Any driver who misses the Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting is subject to being barred from participating.
Classing and Safety Rules : www.scca.com/pages/solo-cars-and-rules
Each driver MUST purchase/run the GLDS decals on their cars for this event. They will be available for purchase day of the event for $3/set. You may place blue tape on your car and attach the decal to that if you do not wish to apply it directly to your vehicle. This is to comply with the sponsorship agreement made with the GLDS.