About this event
Spokane Kart Racing Association Race #1
Our Board of Directors is sensitive to this and extra precautions will be in place to ensure the safety of everyone visiting our facility. This will include but is not limited to: social distancing at all times, additional signage at the facility, hand sanitizing stations, regular sanitation of bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces, online registration, online credit card payments only, and use of your own pen to sign waivers. Additional postings will be at the track to assist with registration and getting karts/people on and off the grid. We ask that you follow CDC guidelines while at the facility and allow us to provide you a safe place to enjoy karting again. Please share this with your fellow members and keep an eye on Facebook for more updates and information as we work through opening our facility back up. Thank you everyone for your cooperation throughout all of this, we are looking forward to seeing you all again and getting back on the track!
We thank you for your patience with us and if you have any questions email, msg, or contact a board member.
Online Registration and Payments Only:
- Payment due at time of registration (cards will be charged the day of the event).
- Pit Passes - Anyone who is attending practice as a mechanic, parent, sibling, etc, but not racing a kart will be required to purchase a pit pass.
- Event Fees have been slightly increased to cover the cost of the online registrations.
To adhere to Washington State Guidelines for kart tracks, cash payments will not be accepted.
- Masks must be worn while at the registration counter.
- Only one racer/family at registration at a time.
- If you cannot maintain a social distancing you are required to wear a mask.
- Everyone in attendance will still need to sign waivers to enter our facility.
- All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.