About this event
First and foremost Spokane Kart Racing Association hopes all of you, your family, and friends have stayed safe and healthy during this pandemic and continue to do so. The last couple of months have been a unique time and challenging for everyone. It has been difficult and we know everyone is looking forward to getting back to normal, and for kart racers that means back on the track. In regards to that we has some good news.
Operating our track while adhering to current Washington State guidelines will bring new challenges for everyone. Our Board of Directors is sensitive to this and extra precautions will be in place to ensure the safety of everyone visiting our facility. This will include but is not limited to: social distancing at all times, additional signage at the facility, hand sanitizing stations, regular sanitation of bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces, online registration (max of 30 drivers), online credit card payments only, and use of your own pen to sign waivers. Additional postings will be at the track to assist with registration and getting karts/people on and off the grid. We ask that you follow CDC guidelines while at the facility and allow us to provide you a safe place to enjoy karting again. Please share this with your fellow members and keep an eye on Facebook for more updates and information as we work through opening our facility back up. We will provide details on the remainder of our schedule and race events once we enter into Phase 3 of Safe Start Washington. Thank you everyone for your cooperation throughout all of this, we are looking forward to seeing you all again and getting back on the track!
We thank you for your patience with us and if you have any questions email, msg, or contact a board member.
Have Fun and we’ll see you on track!
Online Registration and Payments Only:
- SKRA Membership Required
- No Camping at facility
- Practice (30 entry limit)
- Payment due at time of registration.
- Pit Passes - Anyone who is attending practice as a mechanic, parent, sibling, etc, but not racing a kart will be required to purchase a pit pass for each day
To adhere to Washington State Guidelines for kart tracks, cash payments will not be accepted.
- Please bring your own Pen
- Everyone in attendance will still need to sign waivers to enter our facility.
- All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.