About this event
Off-peak trackdays made simple.
We offer affordable, all-day trackdays for experienced drivers with flexible schedules and a passion for self-directed practice.
Skip Day Trackdays for 7 HRS of OPEN TRACK TIME!!!
(with a prepaid minimum required car count of 30 by Feb 6th)
Pricing after the deadline will be $300
Enduro Team option available
Compare our price with others, you will see the value.
Our pricing model is participant count dependent.
Prepayment is nonrefundable after the group buy deadline (Feb 6th).
All cards on file will be charged on the deadline date.
Additional entries are always welcome after the deadline date but will pay $50 premium for not participating in the group buy price.
If the group buy minimum is not met the event will be canceled on the deadline date 2/6/22.
Gates will be open Fri 25th for early comers and close for the night. They will reopen the day of the event at 6am.
Friday March 25th
5:00 p.m. Gates Open: Camping is permitted
Saturady March 26th
6:00 a.m. Gates open
7:00 a.m. Driver check in track office.
8:30 a.m. Drivers meeting (mandatory).
9:00 a.m. Motorized track tour.
9:30 a.m. Open track.
12:00 Cold track / Lunch
1:00 p.m. Open track.
5:00 p.m. Checkered flag.
6:00 p.m gates close
Requirements for Track Day participants:
- All entries are subject to on track experience review, your entry may be declined should it not meet minimum experience levels.
- All newer drivers with less than two track days recorded on MSR, or first timers to ORP, will be required to display an orange sticker on the vehicle.
- Minimum 18 years of age with a valid state or Canadian drivers license. License must be shown at registration.
- Approved helmet, Snell 2005 or newer. also accepting M2005
- An attentive, safety first attitude.
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound Mechanical condition.
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES.
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition.
- Clean, inside and out, including engine compartment.
- All loose items removed. Spare tire, jack, battery secured.
- Open top and convertible cars MUST have a properly installed roll bar as a minimum. The top of the main hoop must be at least 2" above the driver's helmet when in a normal seated position. Factory pop-up rolllover protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions.
- Glass headlights taped to prevent possible breakage.
- Two seats with working seat belts.
Oregon Raceway Park http://www.oregonraceway.com/index.php
- Your day will include - self technical inspection of your vehicle, driver's meeting, comprehensive track tour.
- EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!
Registration & Information:
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will not be charged immediately. However, a pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by msr.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices. DEBIT CARD USERS, you can use your card on msr.com, but, you should treat the pre-authorization as a debit, and account for this, until the "hold" is dropped by your bank.
- Credit cards will be processed by Motorsports reg payment system on Febuary 6th only if the minimum entry count is met. .
- The price for the open track 7hr driver is $250 each for driver entered in the event.
- Price is per attendee - more than one attendee per car can enter, but pricing remains the same for all drivers. Both pay the full price for the day.
- registrar: Colin Waltz – (503) 516-8723 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Offline payment option:
- Payment may be by cash or check made out to Skip Day Track Days (strongly preferred to save credit card service charges)
- Payments can be made at check-in or can be mailed to Skip Day Track Days 4396 SW Arnold St Portland, Oregon 97219