About this event
If your itching to get back into the drivers seat and race against your friends, join us for Race 1 of the 2021 SIMA Series. With great caution and proper safety measure in place, SIMA is looking forward to offering people the opportunity to get outdoors, let off some steam and just have some fun. Don't we all need it!
Official Practice: Friday, May 14
Race Day: Saturday, May 15
- Gates open at 8:00am.
- Deadline for tire installation is Friday at 3:00pm.
- TO MEET NOISE GUIDELINES, all Moto Engines are required to have TRACK APPROVED silencer. Part #'s 27070.26 and 27020-KIT (all found on IM website). Might require slight modification for stock Honda CR.
- All Moto Engines are required to have an AIRBOX.
- DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS - NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED (Outside of immediate family members supporting racer).
Your health and safety is our number one priority. Please read our procedures and protocols below:
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Masks are mandatory on the facility at all times.
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival and each time your entering the building. We will have a hand sanitation station at the front of the door.
- Users must practice social distancing at all times.
- Food and drinks will not be permitted in the building.
- Please refrain from touching any product showcased in the showroom.
- The dressing rooms will be closed during this time.
- Only 5 people per pit, including driver.
- Social distancing must be practiced except if you are in the same household. 6ft distance must be maintained at all times.
- It is the parents responsibility to ensure that their children are also following all rules regarding social distance and face masks.
- Anyone not complying with any of the rules will be asked to leave the premises without warning IMMEDIATELY.
- All racers will be parked by Mikkail to ensure that there is airflow between the pits and distance is maintained
- All drivers MUST wear helmets to the grid or a face mask. Only 1 person will be allowed to come with the driver to the grid, scales, or tech.
- The person accompanying the driver must wear a face mask as well and maintain their distance from others.
- Only one class will be allowed on the grid at a time.
- Drivers must maintain 6ft distance on the grid as well.
- Drivers must keep their helmets on while approaching the scales.
DOING OUR PART
- Increase the number of hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Ensure restrooms are frequently cleaned and appropriately sanitized throughout the day.
- SIMA and Italian Motors will regularly sanitize counter tops, door knobs, other common surfaces, cash registers, kiosks, rental karts and frequently touched surfaces including employee used equipment.
- Look for 6 foot markers on the ground of the showroom for physical distancing during check-ins, and when outfitting customers.
- Maintain minimum six-foot separation between all employees (and customers) in all interactions at all times. When strict physical distancing is not feasible for a specific task, other prevention measures are required, such as use of barriers, and minimize staff or customers in narrow or enclosed areas.
- All equipment will be wiped down and sanitized after use. This includes customer karts that have been brought in for service.