About this event
Official Practice: Friday, September 18th
Race Day: Saturday, September 19th
Configuration: Backwards Track
- Online pre-registration ONLY. In trying to minimize face to face interactions, ALL registrations must be done ONLINE by July 24th.
- Cafe will be open for beverages only.
- Gates open at 8:00am.
- Deadline for tire installation is Friday at 3:00pm.
- TO MEET NOISE GUIDELINES, all Moto Engines are required to have TRACK APPROVED silencer. Part #'s 27070.26 and 27020-KIT (all found on IM website). Might require slight modification for stock Honda CR.
- All Moto Engines are required to have an AIRBOX.
- DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS - NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED (Outside of immediate family members supporting racer).
Your health and safety is our number one priority. Please read our procedures and protocols below:
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Masks are mandatory on the facility at all times.
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival and each time your entering the building. We will have a hand sanitation station at the front of the door.
- Users must practice social distancing at all times.
- Food and drinks will not be permitted in the building.
- Please refrain from touching any product showcased in the showroom.
- The dressing rooms will be closed during this time.
- Only 4 people per pit, including driver.
- Social distancing must be practiced except if you are in the same household. 6ft distance must be maintained at all times.
- It is the parents responsibility to ensure that their children are also following all rules regarding social distance and face masks.
- Anyone not complying with any of the rules will be asked to leave the premises without warning IMMEDIATELY.
- All racers will be parked by Mikkail to ensure that there is airflow between the pits and distance is maintained
- All drivers MUST wear helmets to the grid or a face mask. Only 1 person will be allowed to come with the driver to the grid, scales, or tech.
- The person accompanying the driver must wear a face mask as well andâ maintain their distance from others
- Everyone is required to bring their own pen.
- Only one class will be allowed on the grid at a time.
- Drivers must maintain 6ft distance on the grid as well.
- Drivers must keep their helmets on while approaching the scales.
- SIMA Café will be window serving drinks only.
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- No access to the shop will be given to any SIMA race staff or visitor.
DOING OUR PART
- Increase the number of hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Ensure restrooms are frequently cleaned and appropriately sanitized throughout the day.
- SIMA and Italian Motors will regularly sanitize counter tops, door knobs, other common surfaces, cash registers, kiosks, rental karts and frequently touched surfaces including employee used equipment.
- Look for 6 foot markers on the ground of the showroom for physical distancing during check-ins, and when outfitting customers.
- Maintain minimum six-foot separation between all employees (and customers) in all interactions at all times. When strict physical distancing is not feasible for a specific task, other prevention measures are required, such as use of barriers, and minimize staff or customers in narrow or enclosed areas.
- All equipment will be wiped down and sanitized after use. This includes customer karts that have been brought in for service.