About this event
Our fourth and final Rallycross event of the 2022 season is Sunday, November 27th at the Amarillo Dragway! Please be there by 11:00am to ensure you have time for registration and help set up the course! By helping set up, you will know the course better, and you will be able to drive it faster.
*** This is a day event! ***
Arrive for setup at 10:00 AM
Drivers' Meeting (Must attend) 11:30 AM
First Car Out at 12:00 AM
SCCA Members - $50
Non-members - $70 (contact for a discount code if this is your first time)
If you register early you get $10 off!
(non-members must sign up for a temporary weekend membership to compete)
Registration ends on November 27th, 2022 at 11:00 am CDT
- Must be 18 or older.
- You must sign the waiver upon arrival at the event.
- Approved helmet required (SA 2010/ M 2010 or newer). We have a limited number of loaner helmets (headsocks required)
- Tech inspection must completed on day of event between 11:00 and 11:30 AM. You can view our tech guidelines here.
- You must attend the drivers meeting to compete. This is mandatory to participate in the event. We will host the drivers meeting at the main timer tent at 11:30 AM. If you aren't there for the drivers meeting, you will not get to run. No exceptions!
- All competitors are required to work at some time during the event. If you sign up to compete, then you'll be expected to work, so please do not leave after you've completed your runs. You will receive your work assignment when you register or during the driver's meeting. For most people, work assignments consist of picking up and replacing cones on the course that another car might have displaced. Our events are run completely on a volunteer basis. Nobody gets paid to work at these events, so please do your part and fulfill your work assignment duties.
- See website for more details. https://wtrscca.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the event chairman.
Chairman for this event is:
Dillon Mogelinski & Larry Miller