About this event
Audi and Volkswagen is the Feature Marque, if you are driving either, you save 10%!
The SCDA will host three dates at the exciting Thompson Speedway this season, on May 15th, July 24th, and October 2nd! This 1.7 mile road course has a nice mix of straights, challenging corners and some elevation changes. The pavement is brand new and the run off areas are very forgiving. Located in Thompson Connecticut, this new Motorsports facility is a track that you must plan to drive.
Some of the features on this exciting new venue include:
- Repaving of the historic 1950’s 1.7 mile road course to 38’wide, new curbing
- Upgrade to modern safety standards, adequate run off areas and modified turn design to accommodate modern racing and driving needs.
- A110’ span bridge that will accommodate hauler traffic in and out of the paddock area
- Thirty stall garage building
- New classrooms, offices, restrooms, timing and scoring tower, concessions stands
- Autocross and skid pad area
- New entrance and registrations building
- Upgraded safety fencing and barriers
- Upgraded New England Race Fuels/ Sunoco fuel station.
Participants can expect:
- Four on track drive sessions
- One on one In Car Instruction for Novice
- Classroom Sessions
In an effort to provide maximum levels of safety, quality, and fun at our events, the SCDA will provide trained and certified flaggers at the corner stations. This ensures that our drivers can focus on one thing- improving their driving skills. This event is geared towards all skill level drivers, from Novice to Advanced. We would like to remind you that Spec Miatas are available for rent at this event.
All Thompson Speedway SCDA events are $385.
Sign Up by April 15th to receive a $20 Early Bird Discount!
Please continue to Register:
Please Continue to Register