About this event
We will be holding this event at Mid-State Airport.
Every competitor MUST attend our online driver's meeting and read any COVID-19 specific information on our website:
Here's how the special limited registration Test n Tune will work.
IMPORTANT Event Information
- First car off at 9:00 AM, cars will run until 3 PM.
- Everyone MUST work a one 1-hour session.
- Pick your hour during registration
- Get in line and run during the other 5 hours of the event as much as you would like.
- This is meant to be a true test and tune
- Wrench on your car and run through out the day
- Display board will be setup but no timing information will be recorded throughout the day.
- RAIN or SHINE
Event Cap and Walk-up Policy
- Event Cap is 42 Competitors
- NO WALK-UPS FOR THIS EVENT!
Other Event Information
- Please read our Competition Rules and Site Regulations
- Event locations
- Set-up begins at 7:00 AM
- Registration: 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM
- Tech: 8:05 AM - 8:50 AM
- Cost is $100.
- NO REFUNDS
No Junior Karts are permitted at the Central PA Region at this time.
Items that a competitor will be charged for if they hit/damage them.
- Runway Lights
- $250 – this is what the club is charged by the airport, competitors that damage lights will be charged this amount and will have 60 days to pay/make payment arrangements.
- Timing Equipment
- Up to $750 – this is a maximum.
Minor presence/participation at events
- All competitors or passengers under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- All guests staying exclusively in the spectator area, under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- If unsure, please read Section 4.13 from the Solo Rulebook. The waiver should be signed in the presence of an SCCA member. If the parents or guardians are unable to attend the event to sign the waiver, please contact one of the officers to make arrangements to have the waiver signed before the event.