About this event
ONLY ONLINE REGISTRATION IS ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. Registration ends on Friday evening April 9th, 2021 11:59 PM EST
List of future events are located at BuccaneerRegion.com.
Facebook page for the latest information https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoastalEmpire/
Buccaneer Region Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BuccaneerSCCA/ You can find all results after the event posted here!
Live timing during event can be view at http://www.buccaneerregion.com/coastallive/ (SAVE THIS LINK TO YOUR PHONE'S BROWSER!)
So register now to save your spot!
Notice to Participants: In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
While on site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.
1. Our events will be online registration only until further notice.
2. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
3. Please practice social distancing, wear a mask, wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently, and refrain from touching your face. A mask isn't needed when a helmet is being worn. The area over the wall (the public street on the other side of the wall) can be used as a designated area to remove your mask if you choose to take a break from wearing one. Please be mindful of the risk of contaminating your hands and mask during this task.
4. Gate will open shortly after 7:00 A.M. Please remain within touchable distance to your vehicle while keeping safe distance to the drivers of neighboring vehicles unless you're helping with setup.
5. Please have your hood remain open in order for staff to acknowledge your car hasn't been inspected for safety and also you haven't been marked as checked in. This also gives an opportunity for you to sign the waiver.
6. Loaner helmets will NOT be available, please have a Snell 2005 (or newer) certified helmet arranged for your safety.
7. As we are limited to online registration, we won't need a registration station. We will combine waiver and check in with tech inspection as briefly mentioned on item 5. It is imperative you remain near your vehicle.
8. Please go ahead and put a pen in your autox vehicle NOW to be used on race day for your safety of pen's known origin.
Join us for Savannah Solo 2021 Event #2. Anyone over 16 years of age with a valid U.S. driver's license is welcome to participate in these events.
|Gates Open||7 A.M.|
|Set Up||7:00 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.|
|Tech check||7:30 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.|
|First Car on Course||9:50 A.M.|
Please arrive by 8:30 A.M. to minimize delay to ensure first car on course at 9:50 A.M. We welcome all help being offered and are appreciative of anyone's valuable time and effort.
Loaner helmets WILL NOT be available.
|SCCA Member||NO Walk-Up|
|SCCA Non-Member||NO Walk-Up|