About this event
SATURDAY NIGHT SHOOTOUT 7
Saturday Night Shootout will be held for the 7th year in a row under the lights in Richland, Wa - August 20th & 21st. SWX will be in attendance recording the event and televising it on a later date.
This is The Pacific Northwest's Premiere event each and every year with participants competing for large cash prizes to top finishers. Race against the best! Come out and watch the best! It's going to be super competitive racing with entries expected to reach 40-50 in some classes.
Pre-Register today to save $$$$ and entered to win TCKC Swag, Professional On track Actions Shots my Project MKP, and more.
Registration Fees (Registration prices after August 15th notated with *)
- First Pre-Entry - $100 (125*)
- Additional Pre-Entry - $80 (105*)
- Kid Kart Entry - $55
- Pit Pass - $10
- Friday Practice - $40
- Kid Kart presented by Gamache Landscaping
- Jr I Briggs 206 presented by Hanson Racing
- TAG Cadet (60cc) presented by MPG Sheet Metal
- Junior II Briggs 206 presented by BASS Spray Services
- TAG Junior presented by Total Energy Management
- Senior 206 presented by Miller Lawn Care
- Sr100cc/Jr100cc (KA/VLR/X100) Defensive Driving
- World Formula presented by PCA
- TAG Heavy presented by Midnight Motorsports
- Shifter Light presented by Lovitts Professional Coatings
- Shifter Masters presented by Wicked Fabrication
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form
- Pit Request Form Example
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring the form below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- MINOR Parent Release FORM - Must be notarized
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- All Tag and Shifter classes will run per current ICP Cup rules and must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.