About this event
The 1.9 mile northern circuit is known as Lightning Raceway. This 10 corner circuit is fast and challenging featuring some of the most interesting and dramatic corners and elevation changes in the park. The 20 acre paddock area has a 4 acre skid pad and autocross area, as well as concession areas, timing towers and school and drivers meeting room facilities.
2 hours on track for all run groups! (possibly more at the end of the event!)
North East Track Club Membership Included
S2K TakeOver- For Advanced and Solo intermediate S2000 drivers ONLY
Red- Advanced drivers with 20+ track days or similar experience
Blue- Intermediate drivers with 5-15 track days
Green- Beginner drivers just starting out with less than 3 track days.
» 1.9 miles
» Running CW
Raffles from our sponsors!
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional) Brought to you by Proteon Aero
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from StopTech and Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2020 season
- StopTech TakeOver pricing through Stable Energies
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: 10% off for all registered NETC/ TakeOver drivers for the 2021 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- The Drivers Meeting will be followed by an additional instructional meeting for the GREEN Group
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track.
- Our NEDC / NETC Media team will be on hand all day to capture the fun we will be having
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015/2020
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to NOV 8th by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC & NJMP
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2021.pdf
Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
No passengers aloud (except for instructors)
HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
Event is Rain or Shine