About this event
Join us as we return to Pine View Run in 2021!
When we designed our road course, we had several things in mind. First, it had to follow the natural contour of the land, and be in harmony with the environment. Next, it had to be safe, with speeds that are slower than other tracks, and with no walls, guardrails or hard objects to hit. Finally, it had to be difficult to learn, with a variety of corners that have different entry, apex and exit configurations.
The end result is a 1.1 mile track with 15 turns, and over 250 feet of elevation change. It's technically challenging, and if you blow one corner you can ruin a lap. However, it's also a very forgiving track, and if you make a mistake, you'll most likely end up on the pavement, run off on grass, or maybe a hay field.
It's an ideal training ground for drivers of all abilities, as well as a place race teams can do testing and R&D. This is a driver's track; you need to be up-on-the-wheel, precise, and consistent to turn a decent lap. It isn't a track you'll master in one day, and you'll unlock new speed secrets with every visit.
This event is open to ALL cars
40 car cap!
2+ hours on track for all run groups!
North East Track Club Membership Included
S2K TakeOver- For Advanced and Solo intermediate S2000 drivers ONLY
Red- Advanced drivers with 15+ track days or similar experience
Blue- Intermediate drivers with 5-15 track days
Track Length: 1.1 miles
Elevation Change: 2250 feet
Raffles from our sponsors!
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional) Brought to you by Proteon Aero
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from StopTech and Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2020 season
- StopTech TakeOver pricing through Stable Energies
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: 10% off for all registered NETC/ TakeOver drivers for the 2021 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- The Drivers Meeting will be followed by an additional instructional meeting for the GREEN Group
- Catered Lunch will be included. Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track.
- Our NEDC / NETC Media team will be on hand all day to capture the fun we will be having
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015/2020
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to June 9th by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC & Pine View Run
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2021.pdf
- Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
- ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
- No passengers aloud
- HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
- Event is Rain or Shine