About this event
The perfect track getaway
Join us as we take on the New York Safety Track's 2.14 mile, grippy, technical track for a two day double header! Come for 1 or 2 days and enjoy 2 hours of track time a day.
Monday 7/26 Uptown CCW Configuration
2 hours on track for all run groups per day!
S2K TakeOver- For Advanced and Solo intermediate drivers ONLY
Track Length: 2.14 miles
Elevation Change: 450 feet
Hills / Drops: 7
Raffles from our sponsors!
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional) Brought to you by Proteon Aero
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from StopTech and Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2021 season
- StopTech TakeOver pricing through Stable Energies
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: 10% off for all registered NETC/ TakeOver drivers for the 2021 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- The Drivers Meeting will be followed by an additional instructional meeting for the GREEN GROUP
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track.
- Our NEDC / NETC Media team will be on hand all day to capture the fun we will be having
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015/2020
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to April 11th by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC & Palmer Motorsports Park
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2021.pdf
- Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
- ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
- No passengers aloud
- HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
- Event is Rain or Shine
- $50 Late fee withing 2 weeks of the event date(s)
HotLap TakeOver Challenge Classing and Points sheet