About this event
AFM 2021 SEASON OPENER
Come race with America's oldest (and fastest) racing club!
Complete Fee Schedule: 2021 Fees Chart.pdf
NEW RACER SPECIAL
The AFM will be hosting it's $99.00 Special for new racers at Round 1!
$99 NRS SPECIAL
Our $99 NRS Special is a package offered to riders that plan on participating in the AFM’s New Racer School (NRS).
The Special includes Class, Evaluation, your Clubman Race, all Saturday eligible classes, a transponder rental, and a Single Event AFM License.
$99 TDP SPECIAL
Our $99 TDP Special is a package offered to new racers that have successfully completed their NRS requirement through an AFM-Approved Track Day Provider (TDP). The Special includes Saturday Practice, your Clubman Race, all Saturday eligible classes, a transponder rental, and a Single Event AFM License.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
The Race Day Schedule below is a guide. Please listen for announcements as the schedule is subject to change.
COME RACE WITH US!
Riders are required to have a current AFM Road Racing License in order to participate at a race meet.
If you do not have a 2021 race license with the AFM, please complete our online application:
Please register online and in advance of the event. The AFM will be doing their part to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and is asking for your help by following the guidelines below:
- Everyone will need to S P R E A D out in the pits to accomplish social distancing. There is plenty of space in the paddock.
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times except when in your own pit spaces. No exceptions.
- Social distancing REQUIRED around the buildings and in the pits. Don't pit right next to someone else if you can avoid it. Spread out.
- The inside of the building is off limits and there is to be NO CONGREGATING.
- Food service will be from the outside window.
- Even in a pandemic you still have to stay hydrated. Everyone is encouraged to bring a cooler and beverages to keep hydrated.
- The track will have some hand sanitizing stations but everyone is encouraged to be careful and bring your own hand sanitizer.
We truly appreciate your patience as we adapt to the ever-changing rules surrounding the pandemic.
If you have any questions about where your motorcycle fits in the class structure, please email email@example.com, and direct any queries about the schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, if you are unsure of who to contact you can email the Board of Directors at email@example.com.