About this event
Race 1 Kid Kart/Micro/mini/Juniors race SATURDAY July 24th, Seniors/shifters Race SUNDAY July 25th, 2021
Long track, Clockwise
We will be running the club race under the following supplemental regulations:
- Saturday Kid Kart/Micro/Mini/Jr
- Sunday Seniors / Shifter
- Registration per MSR. No in person at the track registration available.
- Drivers must be in full gear (helmet/gloves/suit) when arriving at the hot pit
- Drivers can not remove their safety gear until back at their designated pit area. (not taking your helmet off at scales)
- Support persons/staff will need to wear face covering when entering the hot pit
- There will be additional Covid19 related measurements in place in regards to traffic flow, washrooms and hand sanitizing.
Saturday competitors are welcome to spectate the Sunday Competition.
Total Fees in CAD$, + 5% GST:
Saturday or Sunday Race: $ 100 (+ 5% GST)
Family Rate*: $ 275 (+ 5% GST)
Extra Class: $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Guests (Non-WCKC Members):
Sunday Race: $ 125 (+ 5% GST)
Extra Class: $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Sat. Practice ONLY (not entered in race): $ 50 (+ 5% GST)
Kid Karts program will run during lunch on Saturday : $ 50 (+ 5% GST)
* In order to qualify for the family rate all participants must be living in the same household. Depending children must be 22 or younger. This is how you register for a family member rate:
- Select the paying "family rate" for $275 for the first participant and follow the prompts.
- Log out
- Log in the other participants of the family using their own account and select the "additional family rate participants" for the $ 0 rate
All Race Entries MUST be completed in MotorsportReg.com. NO paper entries will be accepted.
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the WCKC West Coast Kart Club. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information as it will appear on the race results. This includes vehicle information.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Ensure ALL of your information is completed including transponder #'s, car #'s, license info, any other required information, and pay online
- Complete entries may use the new Express Registration Line. Incomplete entries will be sent to the other line; no exceptions.
- Next return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
All entries on MotorSportReg require a credit card to complete the registration process. You do not need to actually pay with that credit card as you have other options such as cash, cheque and debit cards at Registration on the race weekend. Due to COVID19 regulations all payments will go through MSR. NO CASH payments available at the track. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the Registrar to make other arrangements.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Erik Gerlof at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transponder numbers are required for all karts. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Registration by selecting that item when you register online. Failure to have your transponder number registered to your kart will result in no practice times being posted.
For expedited processing at Registration, please prepay through MotorsportReg.com and insure that all of your information is correct. Incomplete registrations, or changes to registrations will result in delays for you and your fellow racers.
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will NOT be charged until you go through Registration at the track. A pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by MotorsportReg.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices. You can pay for your entry at Registration on the race weekend with cash or cheque, but you must use a credit card online to complete your registration. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the Registrar to make other arrangements
New at karting and you are not a member of any karting club or WCKC? No problem!
You can either:
- Become a WCKC member
When you arrive at the track please check in at registration to sign waivers, hand in your tech form and collect your wristbands.
Tech self-declaration form available below - fill out and print in advance, one less thing to do on Race Morning.