About this event
2020 AHRMA Race Tech National Post Vintage Motocross Series
Pavilion Motocross Park Pavilion, NY
Contact: Glenn Taylor 585-409-8947
-Gate fee. 20$ Friday and Saturday
10$ Sunday only
- no camping fee
- on site camping available but no hook-ups
- bike wash water available
- full concessions will be open Saturday and Sunday
- gates open Friday 3pm till 10pm
- gates open Saturday and Sunday 6:30am
- gates close Saturday 10:00pm
- race sign up 7am till 9am Saturday and Sunday
- riders meeting 8:15 am Saturday and Sunday
-practice starts at 8:45
- racing starts at 10am
-"Swap meet" bring your vintage parts,gear, ect. To sell or trade
- the band "Triple Threat" will be playing Saturday evening under the pavilion from 7 till 10
Triple Threat is a 3 girl vocal front rock band playing favorites from the 60s to present!
From I90 get off the Leroy exit #47.
Take Rt 19 South to Pavilion. Take Rt 63 South 1 mile. Take Rt246 south 2 miles to Taylor Rd.
From I390 take the Rt.63 exit. Take Rt63 North to Pavilion. Take Rt 246 south 2 miles to Taylor Rd.
MUST PROVIDE Personal Medical Insurance Company & Policy Number. *AHRMA requires that every participant carry personal health insurance; it is wise to consult your individual carrier for coverage details. Jones Birdsong Insurance offers AHRMA members an affordable Rider Accident Medical Plan, which, under competition situations, may offer better coverage than a person’s general health insurance. To purchase an annual plan, call 866.998.3864
Refer to the current AHRMA Handbook, available online at www.ahrma.org, for questions regarding classes and eligibility. See Section 18 for Rules & Eligibility committee personnel and other Official