About this event
FREE CAMPING IS AVAILABLE ON SITE!!! ELECTRIC/WATER HOOKUPS FOR RV ALSO AVAILABLE FOR A SMALL FEE, CONTACT BYRON MOTOSPORTS PARK FOR MORE INFORMATION.
EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO 50 DRIVERS
THIS IS A NEW EVENT FORMAT FOR 2021.
The beginning of the day will consist of unscored practice - perfect for trying out new techniques, setups, or just getting some more seat time in.
After practice we will then transition to Max Attack mode, where you will have 3 laps to set the fastest time you can - only your fastest time will count so give it your all!
Winners will be determined by overall 4WD and overall 2WD fastest time, as well as Stock 4WD and Stock 2WD fastest time.
10:00 - 11:30am Check-in/Registration
10:00 - 11:30am Course Walking
11:00 - 11:45am Tech Inspection
11:45am Drivers Meeting
12:00pm First Car Off
All competition must end by 6:00pm due to local noise ordinance.
There will be a hard registration cut off at 11:30am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course.
Payment is not taken until AFTER event:
$60 for Annual SCCA member Registration
$75 for Non-member Registration (includes Weekend Membership)
$10 - Late Registration Fee (starts Thursday before the event)
Basic Event Guidelines and Safety
- A valid drivers license is required in order to participate, please bring drivers license with you to registration. Temporary permits are allowed if parent/guardian remains present while driving.
- Ensure your vehicle is elgible to race by consulting the Milwaukee Region SCCA RallyCross supps and the SCCA RallyCross Rulebook Article 3.1.
- All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running: working seat belts, throttle return action, secure battery, no excessive oil or antifreeze leaks, adequate brake pedal, tire condition, tie-rods, and wheel bearings.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts, speaker boxes, center caps, and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops) while driving.
- Helmets are required (list of approved certifications), we do have limited loaners available. If you don't know the rating of your helmet you can look inside for a sticker, just may need to pull back some of the padding to locate the sticker. If you want to purchase a helmet you can look online at places like Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies.
- All adults present in the event site (whether they are participating or not) will need to sign the waiver when they arrive on site.
- All minors must have a signed waiver. If there are 2 parents/legal guardians they both need to either sign this waiver while being witnessed by registration or have a notary sign this waiver (must be printed in color) stating they witnessed the signature. If a parent/legal guardian has sole custody, the Affidavit of Sole Custody must accompany the minor waiver. One parent/legal guardian must be onsite for the entire event. If on a learner's permit, the parent can either ride along with the student or give written permission to have an instructor ride with them instead.
- The complete SCCA RallyCross Rulebook is available on www.scca.com
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Non-Member" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- You can check your MotorsportReg info by clicking the "My Account" tab, then "Club Memberships" and editing the information under "SCCA - Milwaukee Region - RallyCross"
- You can check your SCCA membership info (and edit how your name looks on your card) by logging on to scca.com
- If you are having trouble registering due to this feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com.