About this event
Welcome to the POC Autocross Championship Series
November 22, 2020 at El Toro
UPDATE: On Tuesday, November 17, AMCI assured us that our Autocross would proceed as scheduled this Sunday
THANK YOU TO GMG, OUR SERIES SUPPORT SPONSOR
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT DAY SPONSOR, Storm Hagen D.D.S., Hagen & Pham Dental
Helmets are required and must be Snell certified SA or M 2010 or 2015, or FIA 8860-2010.
No Loaner Helmets will be available due to COVID-19.
Please note the EARLY BIRD PRICING OFFER ($20 discount) for this event expires two weeks prior to the event at midnight. This means you have until Saturday, November 7th at 11:59pm to register at the discounted price of $105.
- To register for this event, you must join the "Porsche Owners Club" group at motorsportreg.com.
- You must also be a POC member. You can buy the Annual Membership for $95 (NEW - valid for one year from date of purchase) or you can buy a single event membership for $10.
- Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account.
This will be a Paid Corner Worker event. You heard right. No Corner Working!!
This is a rain or shine event.
- Gates open 6:30, your temperature will be taken before admittance *
- Your SpeedWaiver will be reviewed for admittance *
- Tech Inspection line closes at 7:50 *
- Track Walk 7:50 *
- No Driver's meeting, Driver's Meeting Notes will be emailed *
- Each driver will be permitted to have one guest. Everyone must be wearing a mask and practicing social distancing at all times.
- Spectators are not allowed inside the gates due to limited parking. There is a limited area to view the event from outside the chain link fencing.
* Please see attached POC COVID-19 Event Policy at this link Porsche Owners Club Autocross COVID-19 event Policy
HELMETS: Required and must be Snell certified SA or M 2010 or 2015, or FIA 8860-2010
CAR NUMBERS: Car Numbers are automatically assigned when you register. This number will be your Car Number for use at all POC Autocross events. To download printable numbers, click here.
TECH INSPECTION: All entrants must sign a completed Tech Inspection form and submit online as part of registration by Friday before event. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed at: Autocross Inspection Form A limited number of tech inspections will be performed at the track if needed please bring the completed Tech form with you!