About this event
Welcome to the 6th event of the POC Autocross Championship Series
July 18, 2021
Port of Los Angeles - Berth 46
3011 Miner St, San Pedro, CA 90731
THANK YOU TO GMG, OUR SERIES SUPPORT SPONSOR
Please note the EARLY BIRD PRICING OFFER ($20 discount) for this event expires on Saturday, July 3, 2021 at midnight.
- Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account.
This is a rain or shine event.
- Gates open 6:30
- Your SpeedWaiver will be reviewed for admittance
-All driver's bring their own Tech Inspection form, completely filled out and signed. Tech Form will be collected in the Registration line.
- Drivers Meeting 7:30
- Track Walk 7:50
- Spectators are not allowed inside the gates due to limited parking. There is a limited area to view the event from outside the chain-link fencing.
- As always, no corner working is required at POC Autocross
Burnin' Buns Food truck will be on site for lunch, they take cash and credit!
- After the event, check out the great photos by professional photographer Luis Vivar Autocross Photos by Luis Vivar
- Results will be posted a few days after the event at Autocross Results
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact Michael Oest firstname.lastname@example.org
HELMETS: Required and must be Snell certified SA or M 2010 or 2015, or FIA 8860-2010
CAR NUMBERS: Car Numbers are automatically assigned when you register. This number will be your Car Number for use at all POC Autocross events. To download printable numbers, click here.
TECH INSPECTION: All entrants must sign a completed Tech Inspection form and have it with them as part of registration at the event. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed at: Autocross Inspection Form Please note: Random Tech inspections will be performed during the event.