About this event
Registration is OPEN!
This TechEd will be at CryoMode
This TechEd has 4 goals… Demystify what this technology DOES, HOW and WHY – What it COSTS – It’s ADVATAGES - Who is the CUSTOMER.
“Dry Ice” cleaning is becoming a MUST if you are selling an expensive preowned vehicle or if you are building a car or restoring a car. Gone are the countless hours of masking and disassembling parts. Gone are the grimy hours of scraping gunk. Gone are the toxic chemical cleaners and the mess caused by media blasting sand, glass or walnut shells.
Welcome to the world of carbon dioxide snowballs traveling at extremely high rates of speed, knocking dirt and grime loose and onto the floor. The dry ice pellets then magically disappear into thin air. Dry ice cleaning produces unmatched results on virtually any surface: steel - aluminum – plastics – rubber – leather – cloth - upholstery and even electric components
This TechEd will cover:
- “Dry Ice” Cleaning
- “Tig Brush” Metal Restoration
- CryoMode protective coatings
- SEEING magic happen UP CLOSE, in small groups
- What services are available for what applications
- What do these services cost? They are surprisingly more affordable than you think
- Who is the customer? Who will really appreciate what this technology does?
Who should attend this TechEd?
- Car guys who love their cars
- Car gals who love their cars
- People who enjoy maintaining their cars
- People interested in practical, affordable new technology
- Concours aficionados
- Car builders
- FREE TechEd
- Saturday February 18th
- Attendance will be limited
- We will have a “Wait List” if needed
- Choose 1 of 2 viewing sessions.
- 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Doors open at 9:00 am
- 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Doors open at 11:30 am
- 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Coffee - Water - Donuts will be provided
- Bring a folding chair
Several days before 2-18-22…
“MSR” registrants will receive an email confirming their reservation
If you want to be with your friends in one viewing session
- Have ONE person register for your group, do NOT register individually.
- One person will be limited to registering a total of 3 people.
13131 Mukilteo Speedway #105
Lynnwood, WA 98087
- Scroll… DOWN this page
- Click on… “Register now” Black Button
- Follow… “Prompts” in RED boxes
- Registration ends Friday, February 17, 11:59 PM PDT
- Read PNWR Spiel for more information
- Email… firstname.lastname@example.org
John P. Mueller
Technical Education Chair
Porsche Club of America - Pacific Northwest Region
All attendees are welcome. You do not need to be a member of the Porsche Club ...but you really should consider it. It's about the people.