About this event
Pueblo Motorsports Park is proud to announce our first PMP TRACK BATTLE.
Pueblo Motorsports park has worked with the folks at Gridlife to bring our first Time Attack series to life. We will run with permission using all the Gridlife rules and our end of season series points will be calculated including the offical Gridlife race on the 9th through 11th at the Alpine Horizon Festival.
TrackBattle is a multi-event Time Attack series. TrackBattle is not wheel to wheel racing, but a competition against the clock to see what cars and teams are fastest over the course of a weekend. Multiple classes, and a simple rule set, enable a safe, spirited, and competitive environment for advanced to expert drivers. TrackBattle is open to all makes, models, and drive train layouts; from all wheel drive, to front wheel drive. With seven different classes, there is a competitive and balanced place for all builds to play.
TrackBattle puts both safety and fun first. The approachable rule set makes it easy for longtime Track Day drivers to transition to competitive driving without the complexities and costs of other sanctioning bodies. Each competitor will run in a primary competition group based on modifications and tire choice.
You do not need to a competition license to register for Time Attack.
Transponders will be in use for this event.
Transponders can be rented from the track.
Rules can be found here. TRACK BATTLE Time Attack — #GRIDLIFE
Please ensure you know the rules and which class you will be running in by the 21st.
PMP TRACK BATTLE Schedule is as follows:
Gates open at 6am.
Tech and transponder pick up will open at 7am
Drivers meeting for all classes at 7:40
Run Group A (1:55 lap and slower) will run at 8:30am, 10am, 12pm, 1:30pm and 3pm.
Run Group B (1:43 lap to 1:54 lap) will run at 9am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm and 3:30pm
Run group C (1:42 lap and faster) will run at 9:30am, 11am, 1pm, 2:30pm and 4pm.
Awards ceremony at 4:45.
We will be following strict health dept regulations for COVID-19. Please help us stay open by respecting these rules.
Thank you All!!! WE ARE OPEN!!!
See you Sunday!
Pueblo Motorsports Park
3733 N Pueblo Blvd, Pueblo, CO 81008
Pueblo Motorsports Park Rules
NO ONE IS PERMITTED IN PUEBLO MOTORSPORTS PARK
PROPERTY WITHOUT FIRST SIGNING A LIABILITY WAIVER.
- The entry road speed limit is 25 mph. The paddock/PIT speed limit is 10 mph.
- The racing surface, including the track entry, exit and hot pit, is operated in a clockwise manner only. At no time may any vehicle be operated in a counter-clockwise manner unless specifically directed to do so by an event official.
- Cars within the hot pits may be pushed backward by crew, but can be driven backwards only when specifically directed to do so by an event official.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed on the race track from the time it is closed (“cold”) for the evening until it is opened again the following morning.
- Bicycling and walking are allowed on the race track during non-use (“cold”) hours unless track maintenance vehicles are using the track.
- Firearms must be stored out of sight and secured.
- Fireworks are absolutely prohibited. Anyone caught using any type of fireworks will be removed from the property for the remaining of the event.
- Wood fires may be made and maintained ONLY in approved fire pits between sunset and sunrise if there is no fire ban. The persons making such fires are responsible for keeping them contained and insuring they are completely extinguished before leaving them.
- Small children may not be left unattended.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times while on track property.
- Radio controlled helicopters, airplanes and any other devices that intentionally leave the ground may not be operated on or over PMP property.
- Non-street legal race vehicles, pit bikes, scooters, etc may be operated on PMP property only. Anyone found to be operating non-street legal vehicles on PMP access road will be immediately escorted from the property for the balance of the event.
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
- Alcohol may not be consumed by anyone anywhere on PMP property
- Marijuana possession and/or use is not permitted at any time.
- Illegal drug possession and/or use is not permitted at any time.
- Persons using prescription drugs that bear warnings against driving motor vehicles shall not use the race track surface, nor be allowed in areas marked “authorized personnel only”.
- Persons violating PMP drug and/or alcohol policies may be immediately escorted from the premises. Second chances will be given on a case-by-case basis. Don’t expect a third chance.
Pit/ PADDOCK USE
- Tent camping is allowed in the pit/ paddock without any reservations on nights when the paddock is open overnight.
- Oil, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, and other hazardous fluids may only be left at the track in containers designated for those purposes. Take used tires home.
- Permission must be obtained from track management before marking any paved surface with anything other than chalk.
- Do not drive stakes or nails into the asphalt.
- Stakes may be driven into unpaved areas only with location specific authorization from track management. There are underground utilities, and you will be charged for any repairs to utilities or the asphalt.