About this event
PKRA 2021 Summer Series - Club Race #8 - Sept 11, 2021
Pre-Registration ends promptly at 8:00PM Sept 10, 2021
- Online Registration Only. Double check all information, including class(es), ages, transponder #, and non-driver pit passes. See the PKRA website for more information.
- There will be no food vendor - the county has also forbidden buffets
- All Consent and Waiver forms are available at the track, arrive early to sign and obtain wristbands before entering the pit area
Race Day Schedule
- 2:00pm Checkin/Registration, Pits and PreTech Open
- 4:00pm Warm-up
- 4:30pm Registration Closed
- 5min after warm-up ends: Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Pit Vehicle Gate closes after Drivers Meeting
- Qual by Class
- Heats by Class
- 30 min Lunch Break
- Mains by Class
You will receive member pricing automatically if you have an active PKRA Membership that doesn't expire prior to the race. (Non-Member pricing always shown to catch any unusual situations). Please allow up to 5 business days to join or renew your membership.
PKRA uses NKA rules with some local adjustment, and manufacturer rules for engine tech. Please familiarize yourself with PKRA racing requirements at https://www.pkra.com/racing and class specifications at https://www.pkra.com/racing-classes/ before you register. A transponder is required for racing. You can use your own or rent one from PKRA.
Pit Pass Wristbands must be purchased and worn for anyone in the pit area (anywhere karts are) and is an insurance requirement. Wristbands for the driver are included with registration. A free public spectator area will be available with bleachers outside the pit area, where Pit Pass Wristbands are not required if allowed by the county.
Registration will use the contact information (including birth date for age verification), emergency contact information, and vehicle transponder from your profile. Please make sure this information is current. If you rent your transponder, you'll still need to create a vehicle, but leave the transponder number blank.
Up to two Front Row Pit spots may be purchased for this race only through this registration (subject to availability). Members may alternatively choose to purchase up to two race day pit spots for the duration of their membership through the membership event. Back Row pit spots are free on race day, but may also be reserved with membership. See https://www.pkra.com/wp-content/uploads/MSR-Pit-Map.pdf for Membership Pit Spot Reservations.
You may be review race day procedures at https://www.pkra.com/racing/#Race-Day-Procedures
Fuel Cans and Tires must be taken with you. They cannot be left at the track.
For those new to MotorsportReg:
- Registration must use the profile of the particular driver. Registering multiple family member drivers is easily done from a single log-in if your account relationships are set up correctly (if you have an issue with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). You may register multiple drivers before completing check-out, but they are considered individual registrations.
- Registration will force unique Kart numbers within a class. Before selecting a number, please review past seasons usage to select a number not currently being used (see Points or Race Results). Members may request kart number reservations at email@example.com ( Driver, Class, Kart Number).
- Regisrations are locked after checkout, email any needed changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. (most changes are handled on Race Day)
- Support for account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support. Support for Club Race Registration is provided by PKRA through email@example.com.