About this event
PKRA 4-Hour Endurance Race - May 29, 2021
Registration ends promptly at 8:00PM May 28, 2021
Configuration: ShortTrack CW
- Online Registration Only.
- Rules: https://www.pkra.com/wp-content/uploads/PKRA-4-Hour-Endurance-Race-Rule-Book.pdf
- All Consent and Waiver forms are available at the track, arrive early to sign and obtain wristbands before entering the pit area
- Each Endurance Race Entry includes 4 Driver/Mechanic wristbands
Schedule (Subject to Change)
- 1:00pm Gates open
- 1:30am-3:30pm Registration open
- 3:10pm Drivers meeting will take place on the A grid.
- 3:30-4:30pm Open practice (Hot Pit)
- 5:00-5:15pm Qualifying (All Classes)
- Driver weigh-in and tech.
- 2:00pm Junior’s report to scale with kart (No Fuel or Ballast on the kart) and full driver team (With no racing gear) to begin the process.
- 2:25pm Senior’s report to scale with kart (No Fuel or Ballast on the kart) and full driver team (With no racing gear) to begin the process.
- 2:45pm Master’s report to scale with kart (No Fuel or Ballast on the kart) and full driver team (With no racing gear) to begin the process
- Report to grid at 5:40
- 5:50pm-9:50pm Race
Rules: https://www.pkra.com/wp-content/uploads/PKRA-4-Hour-Endurance-Race-Rule-Book.pdf A transponder is required for racing. You can use your own or rent one from PKRA.
Pit Pass Wristbands must be purchased and worn for anyone in the pit area (anywhere karts are) and is an insurance requirement. 4 Wristbands for drivers/mechanics are included with each edurance race registration. Extra wristbands (beyond the included 4) can be purchased at the track. A free public spectator area will be available with bleachers outside the pit area, where Pit Pass Wristbands are not required
Registration will use the contact information (including birth date for age verification), emergency contact information, and vehicle transponder from your profile. Please make sure this information is current. If you rent your transponder, you'll still need to create a vehicle, but leave the transponder number blank.
Up to 4 Front Row Pit spots may be purchased for this race only through this registration (subject to availability).
You may be review race day procedures at https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pkra.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FPKRA-4-Hour-Endurance-Race-Rule-Book.pdf&sa=D&ust=1620413984523000&usg=AOvVaw1-0baQvaCyLCKQS6htbv9u
Fuel Cans and Tires must be taken with you. They cannot be left at the track.
For those new to MotorsportReg:
- Registration must use the profile of the particular driver. Registering multiple family member drivers is easily done from a single log-in if your account relationships are set up correctly (if you have an issue with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Regisrations are locked after checkout, email any needed changes to email@example.com. (most changes are handled on Race Day)
- Support for account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support. Support for Club Race Registration is provided by PKRA through firstname.lastname@example.org.