About this event
Pitt Race Low key Autocross 10/3 event is sold out. All new registrations will be placed on the waitlist. No walk-up registration will be taken
These Autocrosses are low-pressure events for novice drivers, those not ready to go against the clock competitively, or for those tuning their vehicles for an SCCA event. This provides a fun atmosphere for all levels of drivers. These events are timed, but there are no awards, classes, or podiums. It’s you against yourself! Lowkey Autocross provides a cone course on our 6-acre vehicle dynamics area. These events will put your car control skills to the test, as well as your car set up but without the competitive pressure. Lowkey Autocross’s are open to both fully prepared and stock configuration vehicles except vehicles with a high center of gravity and narrow track. Most SUV's, Cross-Overs, Mini Vans, and 4WD pickup trucks are NOT eligible. Karts are not eligible. Pre-registration is available via motorsportreg.com or by calling the track directly but walk-up registrations are welcome if space is available. The cost is $40 per driver.
Participants will be issued a wristband and assigned to a run group. The number of runs per event will vary depending on registration numbers. Pitt Race reserves the right to limit the number of entries for these events. Walk-up registrations are permitted, but are subject to available registration space and may not be available.
- 11 am- Registration opens and track walks commence
- 11:45 am- MANDATORY drivers meeting
- Noon- Runs start
- 4 pm- Event ends
Want to know what else Pitt Race is up to? Click below to sign up for our newsletter!
- Drivers must possess a valid, state issued drivers license and must be 18-years of age or older (Anyone under 18 requires a parental consent form to be signed at registration).
- Helmets Snell certified with the following ratings are accepted: SA2020, SA2015, SA2010, SA2005, SAH2010, M2020, M2015, M2010, or M2005. Note; The Snell 2005 rated helmets will only be valid until December 31st 2020.
- Rental helmets are available for the event on a first come, first serve basis for $10 at the Pitt Stop Pro Shop.
- Drivers are required to bring their helmet to check-in for approval and helmet tech decal. The helmet will then be valid for the year indicated on the decal.
- Shoes that cover the entire foot must be worn while on track. (No sandal, heels, crocs, etc.)
- Passengers are permitted providing the following conditions are met: they must be 18 years or older, must be seated in the front passenger seat, and the passenger must have the same safety equipment as the driver. For example: If the driver is in a race seat with a race harness, the passenger seat must be the same configuration.
- Pitt Race reserves the right to cancel the passenger policy if any driver is observed being careless or reckless while carrying a passenger.
- Participants are required to use their own vehicle. Pitt Race does not have rental vehicles available.
- Vehicles with a high center of gravity and narrow track, including SUV's, Cross-Overs, Mini Vans, and 4WD pickup trucks, and the Polaris Slingshot, are not permitted. There are a few exceptions to this rule. Please call the track office to confirm vehicle eligibility. You may be turned away at registration if your vehicle does not meet the requirements.
- To ensure your safety and that of the other participants, a Self Tech Form must be completed for every car on track. The form must be surrendered to event personnel before being released onto the track. Forms are to be turned in at registration prior to receiving your wristband. A link to this form will be provided upon confirmation of registration.
Trash receptacles and liquid recycling stations are located on the Pitt Race grounds
IMPORTANT: DO NOT POUR OIL, GASOLINE, and ANTIFREEZE OR OTHER FLUIDS ON THE GROUND OR PAVEMENT.
Please contact Pitt Race personnel if you have any questions about the containment of waste fluids
Bring it in/take it out policy
All tires, broken fiberglass, scrap metal, batteries and any other parts that may have broken or fallen off cars must be removed from Pitt Race.
Pitt Race has the following Sunoco Fuels available. Credit Card payment accepted at the pump.
- Leaded 110 Octane
- Unleaded 100 Octane
- Premium Unleaded 93 Octane