About this event
ATTENTION: Heavy class is full. The ONLY Spots left are for the Light class. Thank you.
Pitt Race Rental League Information
The Pitt Race Rental League has been formed to provide an affordable entry into competitive kart racing.
The Pitt Race Rental League will consist of two sprint series made up of 5 races dates. These events will be held on Friday Evenings.
For 2019, All races will be Friday Evening with registration starting at 4:30 pm and racing at 5:50 pm sharp. There will be two classes, Under 150 lbs. and Over 150 lbs. Each racer will be given 1 drop race per series.
Individual winners will be named from each series. A yearly champion will be named from combined points between each series. Drivers may drop the lowest 1 score from each race series.
Spring Series (Fridays)
Race Day Pricing
- Pre-registration Driver Entry (Includes Drivers Pit Pass) $65 Entry
- Race Day Registration (Includes Drivers Pit Pass) $70 Entry
- Transponder Rental $15/day
- Extra Pit Pass (1 included with each registration for the driver) $15/day
Drivers need to wear closed toe shoes, be at least 5 feet tall, and fit comfortably in the kart. Drivers must show up on time or forfeit their spot in the race.
Drivers will be separated into classes by driver weight:
- Light- under 150 lbs
- Heavy - over 150 lbs
- Rental karts are not equipped to add ballast weights and drivers are not permitted to carry ballast weights on their person.
All Technical, Safety, and Driver requirements can be found in the Official Rule book on our website and will be emailed to each participant shortly after registration.