About this event
Pitt Race will be hosting open kart and moto practice on the Wilson (karting) circuit
Practice time is 11 am-7 pm. You can enter the facility beginning at 10:00 am and you must exit by 7:30 pm.
According to current state of Pennsylvania guidelines, all participants must pre-register and complete payment prior to the close of registration.
SEASON PASS HOLDERS: If you have previously purchased a season pass, use the promo we previously emailed to you and enter it at checkout.
Please complete the digital waiver when the link is presented in the registration process. You must complete it even if you have already attended a previous practice.
Participants will be permitted to have one crew member to assist them. Crew and Guest are also required to complete a digital waiver for this event. The link will be provided during the registration process and must be completed. This will help us prepare for the number of guests and ensure that we are adhering to local restrictions and recommendations. Upon arrival at the facility gate, you will be asked to show ID and your picture will be taken to verify the accuracy of the digital waiver. If pre-registration is not completed and/or the digital waiver is not completed, you will not be permitted onto the facility.
Only registered participants and their crew are permitted. You will receive a wristband that wristband must be worn as well as being visible to our staff. If you have not pre-registered, you will not be permitted onto the facility.
All kart and moto practice days are subject to schedule changes due to a corporate event being scheduled. Practice may start late, be interrupted by or end early due to these events. These events can be booked at any time so check the karting calendar frequently for notification about these events.
No adjustment to practice fees will be made for days when this occurs. If you cancel prior to the start of practice we will issue a full refund. Once the practice has started, no credits or refunds will be issued.
SCOOTERS, BICYCLES, HOVERBOARDS, SKATEBOARDS AND SIMILAR ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED BY MINORS.
ANYONE OPERATING A GOLF CART, MOPED, SCOOTER, AND SIMILAR MUST HAVE A VALID STATE ISSUED DRIVERS LICENSE
Paddock in the designated area only. You may paddock from kart garage 1 and up towards the pro shop. Do not paddock in front of the tower or towards the office. You will be asked to move even if you have unloaded.
Motorcycles are limited to those under 600cc and the rider must wear full protective gear.
Classes (kid, junior, senior, moto) will alternate sessions on the track when necessary. Pitt Race staff will display the checkered flag at the end of any given session in order to let the next class on track.
New for 2021 is that all karts must have a self-tech form completed and submitted to the Pitt Race karting staff prior to going on track. A link to that form can be found HERE. This must be completed for EACH practice day. We are unable to do this on an annual basis.
The following additional guidelines will be in place for practice:
- Per state mandates, guests are required to wear a facemask that covers the mouth and nose at all time while on the facility
- Follow CDC guidelines for frequent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and continue to cover sneezes and coughs with your arm.
- We request that only necessary personnel attend the event with you. Spectators are not permitted.
- Guests should maintain the CDC recommended 6’ distance from others.
- Select a paddock area with sufficient distance away from other guests.
- Please observe the "stand here" distance guideline markings and cones
- Avoid person-to-person contact. Shaking hands and other similar contact is discouraged.
- Consider bringing a personal use pen for completing forms.
- Consider bringing a personal supply of hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. (PLEASE do not flush hand wipes down the toilet). We would appreciate everyone making sure their trash is placed in a proper trash disposal bin.
- Trailers are not permitted to be left on the facility until further notice.
- Expect longer wait times at the gate due to the new procedures.
- Please make sure to add Motorsportreg.com to your list of safe senders in your email. This will help avoid them ending up in your spam folder.