About this event
Come join us for a fun day of High Performance Driving at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park/Mosport, North America’s fastest race track. Experienced driving coaches will be there to ensure that you have a safe and exciting day while you improve your skills behind the wheel and explore the limits of your vehicle.
There will be three group designations: Novice, Intermediate and Advanced. Each run group will be on track for approximately 20-30 minute sessions (time will depend on number of students registered.) Novice and Intermediate groups will have point by passing in approved sections of the track while the Advanced group will have open passing except in the corners.
Infinite Motorsports is proud to offer both fun AND safe events. There will be paid Marshals who monitor on-track activities, an Ambulance stationed at pit-out as well as a tow truck, should they be required.
- Registration open from 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Mandatory driver’s meeting at 8:15 am SHARP
- Track sessions will start at 9 am, close for lunch at 12:30 pm, re-open at 1:30 pm until 5:00 pm
- These events are RAIN OR SHINE
- Helmets are required for your safety
- Mandatory classroom session for Novice drivers at 9am, Intermediate Group is also welcome to join
- In-car coaching for Novice and Intermediate drivers included in your event fee for the entire day
- Lunch is included in your event fee. Additional lunch guest $20 each.
It may seem like a big list but, reading through I'm sure you'll find it's all pretty standard. These conditions are to ensure everyone's safety.
- Helmets are mandatory - Snell SA 2010 or newer *Please Note* Snell SA 2005 is now out of date
- You must have a full G License
- Infinite Motorsports must have your driving resume/history on file - If you are unsure if you have submitted a copy please contact us to confirm
- You are responsible for your own car's safety
- All waivers must be signed on the date of your event
- All guests (drivers and coaches included) must sign our waiver and obtain a wristband upon arrival
- No tank tops, no open shoes (both driver and passenger if applicable)
- The driver and passenger seat belts must be equal. If your driver seat has a 5-point harness, your passenger seat must also have a 5-point harness.
- Any make of open-top car (convertible, T-top or Targa top) with factory installed rollover protection meets our standard. On track, the convertible top must be in the "up" position or the removable components latched in place. If the open-top car does not have factory installed rollover protection, a roll bar or roll cage must be installed.
- Advanced students must be pre-approved by Infinite Motorsports
- Passengers MAY be permitted based on the Chief Instructor's approval
- Fees are refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the event and will be subject to a 5% admin fee
- Bulk purchases are only valid for current season
- Driver substitutions are not allowed
- No refunds given to any hardship at the track (mechanical breakdowns etc.)