About this event
The Pacific Coast Mini Roadracing Club (PCMRC) is the Lower Mainland’s mini roadracing community. We promote fun and affordable motorcycle racing on paved short-course tracks in a safe, controlled environment for riders of all ages.
What is "Mini Roadracing"?
Mini roadracing is exactly like big bike racing. The racing lines, acceleration and braking is all to scale of a full size road courses but without the top speed. Racing a bike of these sizes lets you go out have a great day of road-racing without cost and risk of serious injury associated with big bike racing.
What is a "Test & Tune"?
Our Test & Tunes offer track time to practice racing, enhance your riding skills, and fine-tune your motorcycle setup without the pressure of a race. Come on out and turn some laps with us.
We will be sharing the track with Kart Club members so there will be 2 runs per hour for motorcycles - meaning 2 groups of 10 riders, each getting 15 minutes per hour. Rides will be grouped according to rider ability and motorcycle.
This Test & Tune will be split into two sessions:
- Daytime Session (9am - 4pm): 2 groups of 10 riders (20 riders in total), limited to ages 10+
- Evening Session (4pm - 8pm): 1 group of 10 riders (ages 10+) and 1 group reserved for our Youth 6-9 members
If the session you want is sold out, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist in case a spot opens up at the last minute.
You MUST be a 2021 PCMRC to participate in the test & tune.
As a reminder, aggressive passing is prohibited; this is practice, not a race.
- You must be a 2021 PCMRC member.
- Full safety gear required: helmet, leathers, boots, gloves.
- Fun is MANDATORY.
Your motorcycle must be track-ready:
- Any metal parts that may contact the track in a crash need to be protected by plastic sliders eg axles,handle bar ends, footpegs, exhaust.
- No loud exhaust, sound meter will be at track on practice days.
- All oil, gas and water contained in motorcycle must be secure and not leak onto track at anytime including during a crash.