PCAOCR Walter's Automotive Grp Car Control Clinic
PCA - Orange Coast - Driving Events
Registration closed February 17, 2016 11:59 PM on February 17, 2016 11:59 PM PST Registration ends February 17, 2016 11:59 PM on February 17, 2016 11:59 PM PST Registration opens January 1, 2016 12:00 AM on January 1, 2016 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from January 1, 2016 12:00 AM to February 17, 2016 11:59 PM
Welcome to the PCA - Orange Coast Region Autocross Events
Event Day Sponsor:
The OCR/Walter’s Porsche AutoX Series Championship season will kick-off in February 2016 at El Toro Field, Irvine. The inaugural event of the season is the OCR Drivers’ Clinic. This is a great starting point for anyone to learn better car control and have fun with your vehicle. You will be provided with Instructors throughout the day and after the morning car control exercises lunch will be served. After lunch you will have a chance to practice your newly learned skills on a mini-AutoX course. This is more fun than you can imagine and everyone learns at their own pace!
Even if you are not interested in AutoX events, this is a wonderful starting point to learn better car control and have fun with your vehicle. If you would like to proceed further, this Clinic helps prepare you for future AutoX and Track events.
OCR Drivers’ Clinic - $130.00 per driver
- To register for this event, you must join the "PCA Orange Coast" group at www.motorsportreg.com.
- Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account; your account can only be used to register yourself.
- It is advised to Not have co-drivers (meaning two drivers in the same car) for the full experience of the clinic.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and must possess a drivers license
- "Lifted" vehicles or vehicles identified by the manufacturer to be a high rollover risk are prohibited. Porsche Cayenne and Macan models are fine. Look for this sticker on the drivers side sun shade:
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
- Cancelation policy: If Cancelation is received on-line by Tuesday 8pm prior to the event, you will not be charged.
Two Day Special:
Sign up and attend both our Car Control Clinic on Saturday, February 20th and our 1st 2016 Autocross on Sunday, February 21st and receive a two day $20.00 discount as a special thank you from the PCA-OCR Team.
This two day discount will be applied manually after participation in both events.
Be on the look out, The PCA-OCR Club Goodie store may be there with the perfect souvenirs.
- Gates open 6:30 a.m.
- 7:00 - 8:15 a.m. Tech & Registration.
- 8:15 - 8:30 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting.
- 8:30 - 8:50 a.m. Student’s Meeting.
- 1:00 - 1:50 p.m. Lunch break
- 1:50 - 2:00 p.m. Mini Autocross breifing
- 4:40 p.m. Event concludes
Directions to El Toro Field and other helpful information can be found under Autocross & DETT on our forum; http://pcaocr.com/forum/
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact please contact Greg Noss at email@example.com